XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Old 04-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
oversoul53

Send a message via AIM to oversoul53 Send a message via MSN to oversoul53 Send a message via Yahoo to oversoul53 Send a message via Skype™ to oversoul53

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Talking We Were Mentioned on Official PlayStation Blogcast

on the latest PlayStation Blogcast: PlayStation Blogcast 022: The Walking Dead Dishonored with a Battle Royale – PlayStation Blog (which is PlayStation's podcast), around the 45 minute mark while the crew is answering a user question about easy plantinums one of them mentions trophy hunting websites and he says "ps3trophies.org is my favorite"

I know it's not huge news, just thought you guys would like to know we're getting some recognition from Sony on the US side too

I'm a PlayStation MVP and you can be too
Add/Follow me on: Facebook Twitter GetGlue FourSquare
Google+ and/or YouTube
Read My Blog For Game Reviews and News

Last edited by oversoul53; 04-27-2012 at 05:02 PM.
oversoul53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
IonStorm

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oversoul53 View Post
on the latest PlayStation Blogcast: PlayStation Blogcast 022: The Walking Dead Dishonored with a Battle Royale – PlayStation Blog (which is PlayStation's podcast)

around the 45 minute mark while the crew is answering a user question about easy plantinums one of them mentions trophy hunting websites and he says "ps3trophies.org is my favorite"

I know it's not huge news, just thought you guys would like to know we're getting some recognition from Sony
The site is mentioned again?

I remember a similar post like this probably a year ago, but can't remember who mentioned the site
Great PR
IonStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
Harry94_
Events Director

Send a message via Skype™ to Harry94_

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Awesome, it's always good when we get mentioned

Sig and Avatar by RED_REBEL44

Harry94_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #4
JackParke

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bright Idea!   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Fantastic little mention, Glad the sites getting recognition for its great work

ADD MY PS4 TAG - KingTompz
Trophy Card Guide |PST Newsletter | NAT Type Guide

JackParke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:19 PM   #5
joeyc138

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

This has been happening a lot lately. It's good to see the site getting the recognition it deserves since the trophy guides here ARE the best.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #6
mjfan97

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Word of Mouth - Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I can't watch the video since it takes too long to load but that is pretty awesome how many times this great site get's mentioned yet a lot of people still don't utilise the site or it feels too "nerdy" to be a member on.
mjfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #7
Slamma

Awards Showcase Jack of All Trades   10,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Well. We are pretty fucking awesome.
Slamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #8
Shaun-Bhoy-95

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Great to see the sight being mentioned!
Old 04-27-2012, 06:48 PM   #9
Nille

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   2013 FIFA 14 Tournament Champion   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Awesome news!

Really good advertising for PS3T.
Nille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:08 PM   #10
J24CTU

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Nice! I like how the blogcast mentioned us and not another trophy hunting website!