XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Old 04-27-2012, 11:14 PM   #11
Bounty V

Send a message via Skype™ to Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

I could be wrong, but didn't someone up high in PS3T do an article/blog spot for Playstation Blog or something similar sometime last year?

AMAZING avatar & signature by DaFaztFingaz!
Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Bounty V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #12
mjfan97

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Word of Mouth - Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty V View Post
I could be wrong, but didn't someone up high in PS3T do an article/blog spot for Playstation Blog or something similar sometime last year?
You mean Webb? I also remember that taking place, where Webb lectured the PS Blog about PS3T and some guy saying that the site helped him in obtaining some Yakuza 3 trophies.
mjfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:24 PM   #13
kfree7

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Makes me proud to be a part of this. Long live PS3TROPHIES.ORG
kfree7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:59 AM   #14
ub4of

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   SOTM Winner   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Its always good to see the site get its recognition.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:11 AM   #15
Bounty V

Send a message via Skype™ to Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfan97 View Post
You mean Webb? I also remember that taking place, where Webb lectured the PS Blog about PS3T and some guy saying that the site helped him in obtaining some Yakuza 3 trophies.
Yeah that was it, thanks!

AMAZING avatar & signature by DaFaztFingaz!
Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Bounty V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:19 AM   #16
LeroySHANKTON

Send a message via MSN to LeroySHANKTON Send a message via Yahoo to LeroySHANKTON

thats cool........
Old 04-28-2012, 04:51 AM   #17
Eternalchaos72
Banned

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

whoa really? i was always scared to mention this site to sony EU if a message included this site. its just this site approves boosting trophies which sony does not. but happy days im really glad. this site is awesomeness!
Eternalchaos72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:50 PM   #18
PureNomad

Been a member of the sister site 360a for ages, they're both fantastic hang outs. Nice ps3t gets recognized by official ps sources.

PureNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #19
C-IRVINE-94

Awards Showcase Irvine's Idyllic Inventory of Trophies   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Glad the site got the recognition it deserves
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #20
chizzum18

Yupp theres a reason why i've been a member for more than two years. I remember a few years ago I used to visit multiple ps3 trophy sites, untill I found and began using this one. For the past couple years, this site is all I need.