XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #1
Jaxical
 
Jaxical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 176
Default Trophy List Your Life!

We all enjoy chasing trophies in games, but what if real life had a trophy list? Would it make you more determined to get out there and accomplish your goals? So I thought a fun idea would be to make a trophy list of my life. I am eager to hear people's opinions on my trophy list and to see others trophy lists as well. ^_^

An (X) means I have achieved the trophy. I've also gave my trophy list a difficulty rating based on how hard MY Platinum would be.
__________________________________________________ __________

Game Title: Jax Paperwight's Outrageous Adventure!!!
Difficulty: 10/10

"Speak your mind" (Bronze)(X)
Say your first word

"Don't leave me Mummy" (Bronze)(X)
Survive your first day at school

"Why the aggression bro?" (Bronze)(X)
Completed your first schoolyard fight without any injuries

"It's called REBELLION!" (Bronze)(X)(MISSABLE)
Have an alcoholic beverage before finishing the High School chapter

"So you're a stud now or something?" (Silver)(X)
Either date or sleep with your Schoolkid crush

"Welcome to the REAL world!" (Bronze)(X)
Get a job and hold it for at least 6 months

"Deflowered Maiden" (Silver)(X)(Hidden Trophy)
Sleep with a virgin.

"You Lucky Sunuva..." (Bronze)
Win a competition with a prize pool worth over $2000

"I roll with Holden McNeil" (Gold)(X)
Sleep with or date a lesbian. (Turn her)

"Inception Style Gameplay" (Silver)(Hidden Trophy)
100% The first video game that REALLY captures your imagination.

"Journeyman" (Silver)
Visit 5 other countries

"Fanboy's Wet Dream" (Silver)
Obtain a copy of your favourite comic book characters first appearance

"Akatsuki Rising" (Bronze)
Stay for at least one month in Japan

"I have a pen filled with ink" (Silver)
Sell a script for more money than you made during your entire run at Dracula's Theatre Restaurant.

"Dream Catcher" (Silver)
Land an acting role that'll be shown to 100, 000 people or more.

"Chasing the big time" (Silver)
Land an acting role that'll be shown to millions worldwide.

"Living the high life" (Gold)
Acted alongside Johnny Depp... and been praised for your performance.

"A dramatic turn of events" (Bronze)
Attended Wrestlemania.

"No pain, No gain" (Bronze)(X)
Spent over $3000 on tattoos.

"It's NEVER GONNA HAPPEN DUDE!!!" (Gold)(Hidden Trophy)
Date or Sleep with Taylor Swift... for real, can't just be a daydream... Fool... XD

"Immortality Comes To Those That Chase It" (Platinum)
Excelled at your goals and become everything you ever wanted to be.

__________________________________________________ ____________

That was a lot of fun! . A very difficult platinum for me... But like the title of the platinum says...
__________________



Last edited by Jaxical; 04-12-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Jaxical is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 06:54 AM   #2
Crealkllr
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 50th state.
Posts: 1,640

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxical View Post
We all enjoy chasing trophies in games, but what if real life had a trophy list? Would it make you more determined to get out there and accomplish your goals? So I thought a fun idea would be to make a trophy list of my life. I am eager to hear people's opinions on my trophy list and to see others trophy lists as well. ^_^

An (X) means I have achieved the trophy. I've also gave my trophy list a difficulty rating based on how hard MY Platinum would be.
__________________________________________________ __________

Game Title: Jax Paperwight's Outrageous Adventure!!!
Difficulty: 10/10

"Speak your mind" (Bronze)(X)
Say your first word

"Don't leave me Mummy" (Bronze)(X)
Survive your first day at school

"Why the aggression bro?" (Bronze)(X)
Completed your first schoolyard fight without any injuries

"It's called REBELLION!" (Bronze)(X)(MISSABLE)
Have an alcoholic beverage before finishing the High School chapter

"So you're a stud now or something?" (Silver)(X)
Either date or sleep with your Schoolkid crush

"Welcome to the REAL world!" (Bronze)(X)
Get a job and hold it for at least 6 months

"Deflowered Maiden" (Silver)(X)(Hidden Trophy)
Sleep with a virgin.

"You Lucky Sunuva..." (Bronze)
Win a competition with a prize pool worth over $2000

"I roll with Holden McNeil" (Gold)(X)
Sleep with or date a lesbian. (Turn her)

"Inception Style Gameplay" (Silver)(Hidden Trophy)
100% The first video game that REALLY captures your imagination.

"Journeyman" (Silver)
Visit 5 other countries

"Fanboy's Wet Dream" (Silver)
Obtain a copy of your favourite comic book characters first appearance

"Akatsuki Rising" (Bronze)
Stay for at least one month in Japan

"I have a pen filled with ink" (Silver)
Sell a script for more money than you made during your entire run at Dracula's Theatre Restaurant.

"Dream Catcher" (Silver)
Land an acting role that'll be shown to 100, 000 people or more.

"Chasing the big time" (Silver)
Land an acting role that'll be shown to millions worldwide.

"Living the high life" (Gold)
Acted alongside Johnny Depp... and been praised for your performance.

"A dramatic turn of events" (Bronze)
Attended Wrestlemania.

"No pain, No gain" (Bronze)(X)
Spent over $3000 on tattoos.

"It's NEVER GONNA HAPPEN DUDE!!!" (Gold)(Hidden Trophy)
Date or Sleep with Taylor Swift... for real, can't just be a daydream... Fool... XD

"Immortality Comes To Those That Chase It" (Platinum)
Excelled at your goals and become everything you ever wanted to be.

__________________________________________________ ____________

That was a lot of fun! . A very difficult platinum for me... But like the title of the platinum says...
THis is already a thread topic. Making trophies for things you do for real life is kind of sad...

Reported
Crealkllr is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 07:01 AM   #3
Jaxical
 
Jaxical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
THis is already a thread topic. Making trophies for things you do for real life is kind of sad...

Reported
I just thought it would be fun dude. Plus I think having goals for REAL life is a lot less sad then having goals for video games. I looked around a bit and found no threads like this, so thought I would create one. Though if one exists could someone please link me. Me and my friends were having a laugh discussing this and I thought it would be a fun topic.
__________________


Jaxical is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 07:04 AM   #4
T_l_M_B_0
 
T_l_M_B_0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Not The Lounge :(
Posts: 6,776
Send a message via MSN to T_l_M_B_0

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxical View Post
I just thought it would be fun dude. Plus I think having goals for REAL life is a lot less sad then having goals for video games. I looked around a bit and found no threads like this, so thought I would create one. Though if one exists could someone please link me. Me and my friends were having a laugh discussing this and I thought it would be a fun topic.
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gen...enges-etc.html
__________________


Kingdom Hearts III announced... my life is officially complete.
T_l_M_B_0 is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #5
Jaxical
 
Jaxical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_l_M_B_0 View Post
Cheers. Sorry about this. I had a look through the last few pages of this forum and saw nothing so thought I would go ahead and create it. (I think this is the first time I ever visited this part of the boards) So I am very sorry that I was unable to find an existing thread like this, but there are 243 pages of threads and I had no idea what to search for in terms of thread titles when creating so I just checked the last most recent pages.
__________________


Jaxical is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 07:25 AM   #6
T_l_M_B_0
 
T_l_M_B_0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Not The Lounge :(
Posts: 6,776
Send a message via MSN to T_l_M_B_0

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxical View Post
Cheers. Sorry about this. I had a look through the last few pages of this forum and saw nothing so thought I would go ahead and create it. (I think this is the first time I ever visited this part of the boards) So I am very sorry that I was unable to find an existing thread like this, but there are 243 pages of threads and I had no idea what to search for in terms of thread titles when creating so I just checked the last most recent pages.
Don't worry about it dude, everyone's done it at one point or another. And yeah, the search function does need to be improved a bit (alot), but if you get some good key words you can usually find what you're after.

For example, I found the thread linked above by using an advanced search and searching "trophies for real life" in the General Off Topic section. It won't always work this well, since sometimes keywords will be too short to be included in the search, making it almost impossible to find what you're looking for.
__________________


Kingdom Hearts III announced... my life is officially complete.
T_l_M_B_0 is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 07:31 AM   #7
ShadowAFC
Super Moderator
 
ShadowAFC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 19,531

Awards Showcase Shadow's ''Box of Variety''   Staff - Super Moderator   Guide Supplement Silver   Word of Mouth - Gold   Helping Hand   Bronzer Than Nothing   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_l_M_B_0 View Post
Please use that thread to post your life trophies. Thanks
ShadowAFC is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:57 PM.