Little Things That Make You Happy

Metdevil

I figured that it was about time that we had a more positive version of the http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-off-topic/32977-little-things-annoy-you.html thread, sometimes things can get intense over there :whistle: so why not have a thread on the little things that make smile? :D

One of mine is when you're able to haggle a discount at a store :D

Recently, I bought a TV unit for $600 $300, a 200w 2.1 speaker set for $249 $149 and a 46" LCD TV for $1799 $999 :dance: Total savings: $2648 worth of stuff for just $1448, saving a total of $1200 :eek:

I've always been good at haggling, I have my best friend to thank for that (In intermediate school (US equivalent of Junior High?) he traded his Yu-Gi-Oh cards for a PS2 and a few games). He taught me the ways of the force and it has literally paid off ;)

Edited by Metdevil

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly. I can think of more things that annoy me, than things that make me happy. That's probably not good right?

No probably not, but exactly the reason why I wanted to start this thread. I wanted people to think more positively than some of the things that come up in the other thread ;)

Everyday when I get home from college, when my dog comes running at me more happy than ever. :p

I don't have a cat or a dog :( but I have an 18 month old son, and every day I get home from work he runs to the door saying "Dada! Dada!", it doesn't matter how bad my day at work went, that always cheers me up :)

I don't have a cat or a dog :( but I have an 18 month old son, and every day I get home from work he runs to the door saying "Dada! Dada!", it doesn't matter how bad my day at work went, that always cheers me up :)

I can imagine that really cheers you up. :)

It's the same for me, the dog gets you in a better mood at times.

What I love about dogs is the fact that they don't ask "What's wrong?" They're just always happy to have you back.

I want a dog :(

dogs and kids arn't so different from eachother MD. my ma allways said that dogs are just like kids, they are honest as gold and the love you give to them is the same amount they will give you in return.

i have to agree with her on that. i remember as a young boy my grandma passed away and i was very sad when that happened. our dog took notice that something happened and while i was crying he walked towards me and placed his paw on my lap and looked me in the eyes as if he was telling me not be sad anymore.

it is one of those moments i never forgot.

Edited by SIE

dogs and kids arn't so different from eachother MD. my ma allways said that dogs are just like kids, they are honest as gold and the love you give to them is the same amount they will give you in return.

i have to agree with her on that. i remember as a young boy my grandma passed away and i was very sad when that happened. our dog took notice that something happened and while i was crying he walked towards me and placed his paw on my lap and looked me in the eyes as if he was telling me not be sad anymore.

it is one of those moments i never forgot.

My dogs like that, except she licks my face or something. I have a german Shepard and I love her :hug:

Walking my dog makes me happy to :D

My dogs like that, except she licks my face or something. I have a german Shepard and I love her :hug:

My German Shepherd loves giving kisses (his kind of licks :p), always makes me laugh when people visit and think he'll be vicious when really he loves people, makes me happy seeing his joy :).

when it comes to that i think dogs are one of the closest companions a man can have in the world.

if the owner feels sad the dog feels sad. if the owner is happy, the dog is happy.

but they will allways support you nomatter what.

i tell you man the day our pluto passed away was the saddest day of my life. a family just isn't the same without a dog. years later we took a new pup under our wing and i raised him together with my ma before i left home, i'm his older brother really xD he turns 4 this year.

every saturday i visit my parents and i allways take an empty plastic bottle with me for him to play with

(it's the noise :rolleyes:). when i arrive on my bike i can't even set foot on the yard without having his head in one of my bags looking for it.

Edited by SIE

Eww bacon? I can honestly say I haven't missed bacon/sausage one time while on this diet. I would probably puke if I are either of the two.

The shrimp I prepared for my dinner was delicious. That made me happy. Now time to swallow a handful of pills and get really happy and mellow out to some Led Zeppelin, and my ab worker machine. Busting calories while high feels oddly pleasant, which also makes me happy.

Oh, the 34 jeans, they make me happy. A 32 waist jean would make me even happier. Soon, I will have that happiness of having a 6-pack with my perfect pants, SOON I SAY.