#3.Beermoose

#4.mjc

#5.Me, Axl

#6.Pirate

#7.Timbo

#8.Fireforge

#9.Britt

#10.Metdevil

Even though I might not agree with every post the 9 (Not myself), their post are probably my favorite to read. Even though a few don't post anymore.

And a shoutout to Jmowen, Slammajamma, Kira, Mcolwander, Reys, Cheung, Funkyweed, Fiddy, and someone whose name I can't remember (Sorry that person :p)

Isaac is the heart and soul of this forum. Before he created an account, this website was wallowing in it's own filth and was close to being shut down because there weren't enough threads being created.

Isaac saved the day though.

God Bless ya Champ.

:rofl:

In my book, everyone is equal on this site. (Except me, I am f**king awesome. :p)

joking :)

Edited by TheManUtdFan

Isaac is the heart and soul of this forum. Before he created an account, this website was wallowing in it's own filth and was close to being shut down because there weren't enough threads being created.

God Bless ya Champ.

ahahaha that's great. I don't really know, everybody on this forum is awesome, except a few. But my top people are:

1. Dark_Phantom_89

2. OLIVERMC97

3. tuffmuff

4. Powerpyx

5. Terminator

Edited by Harry94_

Britt is the best poster hands down. Pisses off all the uptight pussies on the forum. Axl is good as well. Mjc talks alot about wanting to smash or break things and it's usually about something that would make me want to do the same.

Those are my top 3. Don't pay enough attention for top 10.

1. IsaacPlaystation321

2. Everyone else

God Bless ya Champ.

:rofl:

I can't be assed to do a list right now, but if I did, these two would probably make their way on it right now.

Mjc hands down is my favourite forum poster. He's intelligent, his posts are well-structured and he looks at things from a different perspective. Shit, he thinks of things I wouldn't of thought of but are so blindingly obvious. Plus he's the only forum addict that can get a bajillion posts without caring about post count. :p I wonder how he does it.

Wow I didn't know I belong in the top 10 for being infamously on this site with all the hate comments and negative impulses I've been getting from lots of people and Jmowen had pointed out that I should stop making threads which lead me to furious anger and wanting to leave this site.

That's right, I said it loud and clear; I want to leave the site because I recieve a comment in one of my thread that I should be Stopped making threads. That got me upset and I wrote a PM to Jmowen where I rant

So let's take a vote; how many of you feel that this site is better without me.? I can leave if you want:( I will unsuscribe

I have a bad reputation

Wow I didn't know I belong in the top 10 for being infamously on this site with all the hate comments and negative impulses I've been getting from lots of people and Jmowen had pointed out that I should stop making threads which lead me to furious anger and wanting to leave this site.

That's right, I said it loud and clear; I want to leave the site because I recieve a comment in one of my thread that I should be Stopped making threads. That got me upset and I wrote a PM to Jmowen where I rant

So let's take a vote; how many of you feel that this site is better without me.? I can leave if you want:( I will unsuscribe

I have a bad reputation

The reason your threads keep getting locked is because you never search or make threads that have hardly any substance. If you stop doing that, no-one would be mad at you. You can leave if you want but you only have yourself to blame for being hated on.

I have a bad reputation

Well this is awkward for some...

Anyway, the threads are being locked for a reason. We welcome everyone here unless they hack or do things against sony's ToS. Just because your threads are being locked, doesn't mean we don't want you here. If you lay off making threads with no substance like MJ said, you will be more respected around here. Even then, not everybody 'hates you' now, including me. If you still want to leave, fair enough, but don't feel the whole community here has driven you away.

I'm guessing this will be locked soon

I have a bad reputation

You don't have a bad reputation. Every has threads locked. We just find it funny, that yours are locked more than usual. We don't hate you because your threads get locked, because if we did we'd have to hate ourselves because we all have locked threads. Nobody hates you, we just find your threads funny.

Edited by Jake_357

I have a bad reputation

Since you're asking. I'll answer. No, don't leave. But, take the dark souls forum for an example. Most of the threads you wrote there is things you could easily ask in the trophy-guide thread. Do some research like others have said and it will be all fine.

I'm pretty sure you were told to search for threads before posting them, since the majority of the threads you've posted recently already have active discussions on them, and not stop making threads altogether.

And as for my top 10, I'm too lazy to even think about that, enjoy my non-list :whistle:.

I'm pretty sure you were told to search for threads before posting them, since the majority of the threads you've posted recently already have active discussions on them, and not stop making threads altogether.

And as for my top 10, I'm too lazy to even think about that, enjoy my non-list :whistle:.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rqvsqo.png