Which do you prefer on PS3 gaming?

emiliathesage

Which do you prefer on PS3 gaming?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer on PS3 gaming?

• Cheaper games
    • More DLC trophies

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you literally kidding me?

Idk if thats the right use for the word "literally"

You neither answered the question, nor have you contributed anything helpful. I hope you "literally" look it up, and learn from this.

I think if you reworded your question it would be accepted better among the childish community we have here

I buy games more than i get dlc, but if it was one or the other in limited time offer opportunity, would depend on the game. I would buy dlc if it added a platinum to some games. Although most people would consider a patch a better solution

Edited by Crealkllr

Idk if thats the right use for the word "literally"

I was just thinking the same thing :think:

You neither answered the question, nor have you contributed anything helpful. I hope you "literally" look it up, and learn from this.

Uhh, neither did you... Look up "Hypocrisy" while you're looking for "Literally"

Edit: Ninja'd by very person who posted! Bah! I take it back :pout:

Back on topic:

I'd rather wait for a Game of the Year edition and get both a cheap game AND the DLC :p

I would buy dlc if it added a platinum to some games.

So you wouldn't buy DLC then? :p

Edited by Metdevil

I was just thinking the same thing :think:

Uhh, neither did you... Look up "Hypocrisy" while you're looking for "Literally"

Edit: Ninja'd by very person who posted! Bah! I take it back :pout:

Back on topic:

I'd rather wait for a Game of the Year edition and get both a cheap game AND the DLC :p

I dont usually buy dlc. I am mostly interested in the platinum. There are alot of fun games out there, so i would enjoy buying dlc to prolong playing them and more trophies, but no, i dont usually buy dlc

what is your question asking? Did i answer it? "so i wouldnt buy dlc if... what?

I would buy dlc if it added a platinum to some games.

what is your question asking? Did i answer it? "so i wouldnt buy dlc if... what?

You would buy DLC if it added a platinum, DLC has NEVER added a platinum, therefore, you wouldn't buy DLC. I thought it was simple, but I suppose it's not simple enough, eh? ;)

That was a nice epic fail :p

:rolleyes:

You would buy DLC if it added a platinum, DLC has NEVER added a platinum, therefore, you wouldn't buy DLC. I thought it was simple, but I suppose it's not simple enough, eh? ;)

:rolleyes:

The way you worded it was weird. I do buy DLC, so to your question "So you wouldn't buy DLC then?" out of context seems like a weird question.