Air Jordan release sparks stampedes at stores across US

Fireforge

BBC News - Air Jordan release sparks stampedes at stores across US

Why does this only seem to happen in the US?

Forgive me for my ignorance if i'm wrong but things like this and the Black Friday chaos don't happen in other countries.

I seriously don't know either. People get excited about something and turn into rabid assholes who need to get the newest and greatest things. I'm honestly surprised the stores didn't try to keep things controlled. I'm also smart enough to pre-order things online so I can avoid running into those people.

Im just surprised people still go mad over Air Jordans

We reppin' the 1980's up in this house yo!

Are you lying? I was thinking about getting on line for this, but I didn't.

For these coming out on February. I'll wait on the line.http://sneakermestupid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/2w65lef.jpg

Oh yea those are shoes worth stampeding for...looks like some sort of shit Dorothy needs to wear to play on the OZ basketball team.

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME COURT!

Are those shoes really worth it... going through all that trouble...

Infact... I don't think anythings worth this much trouble... for me atleast.

well people are getting awfully pushed against the doors so with all that proud american weight it's hard to go the other way :p

sides, it's not all about the practical use behind those shoes. otherwise they would have bought something reliable for this time of the year like blackstones or meindl's. despite their past shady origin nikes are considered very fancy and besides just light and comfy they are somewhat of a status/face value thing. basicaly what we sometimes have with super awesome videogames and collectables is what black people can have with nikes.

a relative enjoyable and harmless thing but too many black people in one area with the same idea on the day before christmas causes a M.M.O.A.N.M.

Edited by SIE

Coming from a black dude.. these shoes were ugly ass f***. These 11's are the worst I seen in a few months. Dying over ugly shoes is not cool.

\a relative enjoyable and harmless thing but too many black people in one area with the same idea on the day before christmas causes a M.M.O.A.N.M.

So true, so ture.

Edited by Sin-City-Big-Boy