Easiest Platinum?

callandor6

yep megamind's the easiest along with terminater salvation and hannah montana but you'll want to stay away from those nasty games play games that you actually like instead of worring about difficulty ratings? and the thread's listed above will take care of what you're looking for depends what you define by easy

Collected Trophy Difficulty Ratings

This should give you a good idea what is good. Note that getting a Hanna Montana platinum automatically marks you with the trophy whore title forever. Any other easy games seem to be okay, just that platinum.

Oh, get the Sly Collection, 3 amazing games that was on the PS2 is now on the PS3 with a whopping 3 easy platinums, along with 4 new minigames. All for 40 dollars or less.

Megamind does not take 2 hours to platinum. It's quick but at least 3 hours. I keep hearing people saying 5 hours then in another thread they say 4 and they just keep going lower and lower in time. Stay consistent. But ya I just finished Megamind, it was quick. Could people please stop making these stupid threads though. It's ridiculous how many of these "what are easy platinums" threads. There are like 50 of these alone and then there's project platinum etc.

I only have 4 platinums but the easiest one I've got is Ratchet and Clank a crack in time. The only trophies that I had trouble with is the My blaster runs really, really hot and collecting all gold bolts. The rest were easy.

I feel like renting Megamind just to see if I can get the Platinum that quickly.