A game's trophy list that you liked...

Baqsam

By that, I mean mention a game that you thought the trophy list for was credible and adequately challenging.

As for me, the Call of Duty games come into mind straight away. I like Call of Duty: World at War's trophy list in particular as it was quite the challenge and the online trophies were pretty reasonable. Also, it wasn't very time consuming even though a lot of trial and error was involved when trying to beat the game on veteran difficulty.

Uncharted trophies are excellent if it wasn't for getting a bronze at either every 5 or 10 treasures I probably wouldn't have bothered and ones for using different weapons made me take full advantage of all the guns in the game and having the Multiplayer trophies as DLC not necessary for platinum but there to work towards whilst playing online.

I loved the Dead Space trophy list:D It was a great game and for me the trophies were very fun to get! Probably why I got the (P) like 3 times already. Fantastic game!!:D Also the Resistance 2 list is cool too, they always reward you for a challenging feat. I've yet to get the ability to play online at home (I do it at my cousins' house;)). In Resistance 2, I like how they convince you to play online to the fullest and to enjoy it, but I've yet to really do that on this account.:( Lots of great trophy lists out there:D

The Guitar Hero trophy lists (pre-GH5) have been nice. Those score trophies for GHM are worth striving for, and 5-starring all VH songs on expert on every instrument certainly separates the true experts from the pretenders (like me). Smash Hits would be nice, but winning 50 online matches is just a joke (particularly with GH's poor online play).

Too many plats are free-for-alls. These are no joke.

Aliens Vs Predator - Challenging but very fun! The fun never stopped, all 3 campaigns were a blast. (Even on Nightmare!) All the online trophies came naturally to me.

Killzone 2 - People might say im lying but the Elite difficulty wasn't very hard, unless people are playing a different game? The only hard section was the very last level. I passed every other section with ease. I played the online even after i got the platinum.

God of War 1,2+3 - Very easy lists, very enjoyable. What i really loved was that a guide wasn't needed for collectibles, i picked them all up from natural progression.

Call of Juarez - Remove the collectibles and you have a perfect list.

Lots more that i cant be bothered to mention, i like trophy lists that strike a balance between hard and easy. The way i see it, if every game had easy trophies everyone would have 200+ platinums. As soon as a challenging trophy pops up some people go crazy. How dare they developers try to challenge me!