Trophy Level Calculator (Web- & Android-Version)

Hi,

few months ago I created a PSN Level Calculator for the people, helping them to calculate the PSN Level, Points, Trophies. So, I just wanted you (all) let to know, that there is an existing online version (calculates up to level 35 at this time) and an Android App (calculating up to 99, but estimates values past level 35). Calculation is based on morphingryno's Trophies Points Guide in this forum.

Maybe some people are interested in using one or both calculators.

Both versions are absolutely free to use, no advertisements, no registrations. If you like them, please rate it with 5 stars - that's all. And maybe share the links ;)

PSN Level Calculator WEB

*NEW*

You can find the web-version of the PSN Level Calculator here: X-Ray-3's PSN Level Calculator ENGLISH (Google Translate)

*/NEW*

If you like the page to be displayed as it is (german) you can use the normal link ;)

X-Ray-3' PSN Level Calculator / PlayStation3-Blog (german version)

PSN Level Calculator Mobile (Android)

The Android-App is called "PSN Level Calculator" and can be found easily in the market store. The language used fot the app is english.

I know that the design of the app is... uh, not the best. But it's pragmatic ;)

If you like to use the PSN Level Calculator - please rate and/or comment it

Android QR-Code (for easy install):

http://delimiter.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/qr_code_psn_levelcalc_280x280.png

Greetings from Germany,

X-Ray-3

Edited by X-Ray-3

but I can't even input my full number of bronze trophies

It's a common misconception - it is not meant to put your trophies in the fields but to put those trophies in the fields you plan/want to gather. You don't need to fill all your trophies - just set your current level ("source level") with percentage.

You see, there is no need to calculate your level based on your trophies - because you can see your level in PSN ;) (that type of calulation would not be helpful).

It's a common misconception - it is not meant to put your trophies in the fields but to put those trophies in the fields you plan/want to gather. You don't need to fill all your trophies - just set your current level ("source level") with percentage.

You see, there is no need to calculate your level based on your trophies - because you can see your level in PSN ;) (that type of calulation would not be helpful).

I think lots of people might want that feature, since they might want to know how much % they'll gain if they get (for instance) another 2 platinums, 7 golds, 13 silvers, 40 bronzes.

I like the idea, showing signs of being a great application with a few more features added to make it stand out.

First of all thanks for the feedback! And I am not resistant to advices ;)

I am going to adjust the number of trophies you can enter. Please give me a few days to implement and test it. I will notice any changes in this thread.

Die maximaler Platin-Verteilung is quite useless. You need at least one other trophy to get a Platinum.

You are right and wrong: of course you need other trophies to collect a platinum. But it's only a feature to show how many pure platinums are needed to reach the target. So it's not useless but only another information.

It's still fun and I'd like to show as much information as possible ;)

Btw: does anyone need a translated version of the page or is it usable for all of you?

• 1 month later...
  • 10 years later...
We have just published a super simple PSN Trophy Calculator. Unfortunatelly as many of you already know, the PSN Trophy leveling systems is changing just now so we will update the calculator as soon as the new leveling formula revealed.

PSNP has a thread where the calculation has been revealed.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/96498-new-platinum-trophy-value-and-trophy-level-formula/