Platinum/Trophy Accomplishments

Mendel

This is going to be the official thread for discussing recent trophy or Platinum accomplishments. Just get your 1000th trophy? How many platinums have you gotten in 2010 so far? What was your 100th gold trophy?

I'll start off. I just got my 20th platinum (God of War 3), and my 100th gold trophy was the Godly Possessions trophy in GoW3.

My most recent trophy:

Borderlands - General Knoxx DLC

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs035.snc3/12300_1139231220228_1810851324_272723_5604467_n.jpg Completionist (B)

Completed all missions in Secret Armory

Final Fantasy XIII was my 15th Platinum!^^

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/307/01.jpgUltimate Hero (P)

Acquired all trophies.

My 5th Platinum was Battlefield: Bad Company 2. I would have a 6th (Burnout Paradise) if I had a compatible USB cam.

Btw I'm against the lock of "Last Trophy you unlocked?" thread, since it's quite a "dedicated" thread and needs its own. Okay for the lock of "Latest Platinum", and related threads, but the "Last Trophy unlocked" thread must stay, imho. Locking a 4,000+ message topic is a bit brutal, it's like putting an abrupt end to a neverending story...

Edited by Linkinito

My 5th Platinum was Battlefield: Bad Company 2. I would have a 6th (Burnout Paradise) if I had a compatible USB cam.

Btw I'm against the lock of "Last Trophy you unlocked?" thread, since it's quite a "dedicated" thread and needs its own. Okay for the lock of "Latest Platinum", and related threads, but the "Last Trophy unlocked" thread must stay, imho. Locking a 4,000+ message topic is a bit brutal, it's like putting an abrupt end to a neverending story...

We've had never-ending story threads that were locked too, btw. There's nothing about that thread that needed sustaining, it was the trophy equivalent of a forum game that we would shut down. Obviously people can do that in this thread as well, but it's one thread instead of a half dozen.

Any follow up comments of questions can be directed to a pm or the feedback thread (provided its still open). Let's leave this thread for what its intended for.

Edited by Mendel
  • Like 1