Batman AA: Game of the Year?

Kingpinn187

Although I'm not really in to COD and I love Uncharted, MW2 will probably be the game of the year, since it's multi-platform and Uncharted 2 is not.

A game being only for one system has little to do with choosing game of the year.

God of War won it and it is only for Playstation.

Its gonna be hard to beat Uncharted 2. Even for Call of Duty MW2.

Arkham Asylum is definately one of the best games of 2009 but it won't win Game Of The Year with the heavyweight Modern Warfare 2 dropping real soon. I don't have Uncharted 2 but with all the support its receiving you have to put that in the mix as well but for me personally I will say Modern Warfare 2 or Assassin's Creed II will be Game Of The Year for '09

Batman has been imense, But U2's genre lacks great titles so the fan boys from that genre will vote that maybe me included.

MW2 will have huge fan base too because it's COD but me? i prefer World War games as modern times war is really so bias and always landslide win one country has Sterling MK2s while others have missles that goes over objects.....thats the reality of modern wars.

When infact WW2 was quite a even war, So Screw the MW2 hype.

U2 & Batman FTW~!

Batman? It's alright. Nothing epic, but not shitty either.

Modern Warfare? No. For all the "BESTEST COD EVARS!" fanboyism, there's plenty of "Another COD? Meh." However, the fanboyism is so goddamn loud, I wouldn't be surprised.

Uncharted 2? It's great. Has a good run at it. However, it's a popularity contest, and all the "ZOMG COD BEST GAME EVARS!" that we'll be hearing will not only drown out the "Wow, Uncharted 2 is a great game." sensibility, it'll probably drown out all the "Wow, Modern Warfare 2 is a great game" sensibility aswell.

^^you must have forgotten that Modern warfare 2 & Assassins Creed 2 are coming out this year

I highly, highly doubt Assassins Creed 2 will get anywhere near Game of the year. People aren't even talking about it that much, with so many other huge titles comeing out. Assassins Creed one was only alright aswell.

It'll sell alright, but it could have done with a handy "inconvieniant delay until February" so it wasn't comeing out in the middle of so many big boys.

I doubt that Batman AA will make GOTY. I only played the demo and i didnt really like it much. Most likely it will be MW2, which is good cuz i love CoD. I was never an Uncharted fan and i havent played 1 or 2 so naturally in my opinion i would pick MW2.

Of course its not even out yet, there could end up being major problems with it and it might be a trainwreck lol. I doubt it but maybe. In that case i would want it to go to infamous or something.

I would really like it to be ghost busters cuz i LOVE that game but i know that wont happen :(

I'm think AA will be third. I do think Uncharted 2 will beat out MW2 based on the fact the MW2 is more of the same thing from the past. Of course, I haven't played MW2 yet so I could be wrong. MW2 will sell considerably more especially since it's multi-platform but I think the story and writing of Uncharted 2 can't be beat. Plus, all that shiny polish in Uncharted 2 is absolutely amazing and will not be beat since MW2 is multi-platform.

Things Uncharted 2 that make it better

Better graphics

Better story writing

Things MW2 have that make it better

Popularity

Better multiplayer

Of course, it's worth noting that I haven't played MW2.