Any free Games on PS3?

Im sorta New to ps3, and noticed u could download arcade games? Seems a little like xboxlive market place, PS3 got any free ones? Or any good online ones? I think i remember some Cartoony war one, That was advertised Loads when ps3 first came out, Looked pretty good any1 know its name?

Im sorta New to ps3, and noticed u could download arcade games? Seems a little like xboxlive market place, PS3 got any free ones? Or any good online ones? I think i remember some Cartoony war one, That was advertised Loads when ps3 first came out, Looked pretty good any1 know its name?

Maybe Fat Princess is the one your thinking of? For your free game question there is one but it is only for the Japanses psn store. Both the EU and US psn stores do not have any free games.

I don't think any game has been free but Rag Doll Kung Fu for that limited time.

Is that game on JPSN still available ? I heard you could not get it anymore.

Your talking about Mainichi Issho and yes it is still available. I can tell you how to go through the store to get it.

Edited by Dark_Adonis

i think sony should reward the EU with a free game because US had rag doll for a week or so, japanese have that maini isscho or something, yes we have the freee mirrors edge dlc pack, but not everybody has Mirrors edge.... id like sony to reward there customers all over the world!

The Rag Doll Kung Fu game was free from Sprint (I think) so it was that company giving it out. Mainichi Issho is a news broadcast so not really a game. I wish Mainichi Issho was available everywhere so everyone could enjoy Toro. I would take the Mirror's Edge dlc over Rag Doll Kung Fu.

^ but at least everyonein US can get rag doll, not everyone has mirrors edge, i have mirrors edge and got the platinum without the DLC, however i got the YLOD and lost all my save data, so the dlc is pointless to me as i lost all my data and that would require me going through all the time trials again just to earnt those trophies, if a PSN game is for free, everybody can enjoy it

Im in desperate need of some games with trophies.

Does anyone have a Japanese profile i can recover so i can get that free game?

Or an american profile for rag doll kungfu?

Or if anyone hs any codes for games or something. I know there beta testers and stuff out there. First day i joined this sit i got flamed and the guy gave me a code as an apology

Im in desperate need of some games with trophies.

Does anyone have a Japanese profile i can recover so i can get that free game?

Or an american profile for rag doll kungfu?

Or if anyone hs any codes for games or something. I know there beta testers and stuff out there. First day i joined this sit i got flamed and the guy gave me a code as an apology

Make your own jap account, It's not that hard if I remember correctly. Asking for account info is not aloud here if I'm not mistaken.

• 2 months later...

I did forget to answer the OP.

There are quite a few games on PSN that are free, but they do not have trophies. Go to Playstation Home, head to the bowling alley, there are many little games, as well as most game spaces also have little games as well.

Shit why would you want free games when you getting free online ? I mean I want free games too much ain't we asking for too much.

Not really free games are ussualy a promotion or a company is sponsoring the game bye giving it away for free for some advertisement. That's why rag doll Kung fu was free becuase it was sponsored by sprint. So I want more free games to, just need some companies to step up. Also why the fuck would yiu complain if we got free online and a few games?