Yakuza 5 expands!!

DrJackel666

I've only just gotten into the Yakuza series recently and I absolutely love it. I bought Yakuza 3 first and hope to buy the first, second and fourth before I get Dead Souls. I'm no veteran of the series but I'd be happy with whatever they brought out, although I heard the gunplay in Dead Souls isn't the strongest, so maybe a bit less of that.

Still, the news sounds exciting!

But I thought I read somewhere that Yakuza 4 was the last in the series, besides dead souls OFC which is a zombie game.

Nope yakuza 5 was always comming out it should have been out march this yr in japan but got delayed due to that crisis in japan last yr.. I wonder who they might throw in to team with Kazuma this time a kickass female yakuza like girl would be awesome.

I've only just gotten into the Yakuza series recently and I absolutely love it. I bought Yakuza 3 first and hope to buy the first, second and fourth before I get Dead Souls. I'm no veteran of the series but I'd be happy with whatever they brought out, although I heard the gunplay in Dead Souls isn't the strongest, so maybe a bit less of that.

Still, the news sounds exciting!

I just picked up 4. If you like 3, it's pretty much the exact same thing (good and bad).

Nope yakuza 5 was always comming out it should have been out march this yr in japan but got delayed due to that crisis in japan last yr.. I wonder who they might throw in to team with Kazuma this time a kickass female yakuza like girl would be awesome.

Well, I'm glad. I have always liked the yakuza series. Trying to burn through my backlog as fast as I can so I can buy and play yakuza dead souls.

Nice, where can i get black phanter? Hope it works with ps vita.

Black Panther is Japan-only imports and Japan PSN Store since there's no way Sega America or Europe will localize them since they're PSP games considering their financial crisis they're currently having and how there's not enough people buying PSP games outside of Japan(legally). It should work on the Vita.

This is also why we don't have Valkyria Chronicles III since it's another PSP game and Sega America is done with PSP for good.

• 2 months later...