XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Old 03-21-2012, 05:57 AM   #11
Pure_Breed-1

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

my cuzin had the game, cant remember which one. was fun up untill this one point........ we never found out how to get past it.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:33 AM   #12
DrJackel666

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

hmmm this could be good but also this could ruin the series ..we'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks to JK_Blade for the avatar & signature
DrJackel666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #13
Lemegeton300

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangepop1 View Post
I loved the series. One question though: If and when they decide to "reboot" it, who would they get to replace Tony Jay(Elder God)? I don't think anyone else could match a voice as powerful as his.
thats a good question. who knows. and while on the subject if they even attempt to make this "without" Simon Templeman I will lose the plot

Lemegeton300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:34 AM   #14
Keyser Soze

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Silver Road Map Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

I've been waiting for something new from the Legacy of Kain series for a long time. I always liked Kain more than Raziel, but Soul Reaver and Defiance were the stronger games.

I remember the opening movie for Soul Reaver just blew me away. A friend let me borrow it and I didn't realize it was a sequel to Blood Omen. My jaw dropped when I saw Kain sitting on the Pillars of Nosgoth.

I think I still have my original copy of Blood Omen for PSone. I might have to dust it off.

Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:10 AM   #15
Eiloreen

I think that this saga is already dead. Maybe kain and raziel don't die so easily. Stab!!! stab!! stab!!! xD
Eiloreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #16
Cold Fusion

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

I hope this is real, because this would be something I've been waiting for since a long time. I would also like to add, how cool would it be if this game was seriously open world, a sand box game, in which you could not only travel to the spirit world, but also back and forth through time.

Just a little thought.
Cold Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:59 AM   #17
Observadorpt

Hi

I love legacy of kain. The first one for ps1.
Observadorpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:04 PM   #18
spectralheaven

Why would they make a reboot of the series is beyond me. They have a perfectly good story to follow, the Defiance left me wanting for more. I know that it wouldn't be the same without the Elder God voice actor but still, reboots these days don't mean anything good - it's usually a dumbed down clone for masses that doesn't catch half of the atmosphere of the original
Old 03-26-2012, 04:32 AM   #19
Ryakamanu

Doesn't interest me much so far, but makes me want to go back to Blood Omen again. I still have the disc lol.

"Death, death, death comes sweeping down, filthy death the leering clown, death on wings, death by surprise, failing evil from worldly eyes, death that spawns as life succumbs, while death and love, two kindred drums, beat the time till judgement day, an actor in a passion play, without beginning, without end, evermore, amen."
Ryakamanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:09 PM   #20
Lemegeton300

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectralheaven View Post
Why would they make a reboot of the series is beyond me. They have a perfectly good story to follow, the Defiance left me wanting for more. I know that it wouldn't be the same without the Elder God voice actor but still, reboots these days don't mean anything good - it's usually a dumbed down clone for masses that doesn't catch half of the atmosphere of the original
simple fact is its been too long since Defiance ended. there is a whole generation of gamers who know nothing of these characters and the story of nosgoth so from a sales perspective just making a follow up game would not sell well. A reboot , which if it sells well, then followed by a new game in the franchise makes the most sense.

Lemegeton300 is offline   Reply With Quote