Make Fun Of Games You Like

Professor Layton:

"Give a game company money to take an IQ test. Don't you feel like a genius now?"

Super Street Fighter IV:

"After 10 years, it's still projectile if they're far and anti air if they jump. Such depth."

Dark Souls:

"Gaming's equivalent of reciting pi to the 10,000th digit and starting all over if you mess up at the 9,999th digit. How fun."

Skyrim:

"Come home from working to your house and wife and then take a break by spending hours doing stuff for gold, getting married, and sleeping in your house. You idiot"

Uncharted:

"15 hour long movie. But not as boring as it sounds. Cause you push buttons to jump."

Edited by Kahalachan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metal Gear Solid - Konami forgot to make a game, and tried to make a cg movie.

Final Fantasy 7 - 3 disks, and the story still made no sense.

Zone of the Enders - Little kids sitting in the junk of some giant robot...that cockpit was a bit too happy about it.

Skyrim - The distance you throw the disc when it crashes on you.

Well I don't have the creativity to make funny sentences :p

HAHA. Oh wait, you wasnt being funny?

Lego Rock Band: Pretending to be in a band, but enjoy the look of legos mimicking me

Sports Champions: Too lazy to go outside, but will play table tennis and Frisbee for fun

Zumba Fitness: My excuse for playing this is to get exercise, although all i do is lie around and wave the controller left and right.

Xmen destiny: A really fun game, if you like to just press/spam :square: over and over again.

*those titles were the most recent played, will return when i have different titles*

Heavy Rain: "My sons drowning in a hole somewhere... but this Madison chick is pretty fucking hot :o"

God of War: "Who knew somebody that wore Jesus sandals could be such a badass"

Final Fantasy XIII: "Linear gameplay and corny ass dialogue that sounds like it was written by a teenage girl. Typical FF script for you though :rolleyes:"

Skyrim: "Nothing quite like having to restart my 100+ hour journey three times just to prove I'm Dragonborn"

Edited by joeyc138

Batman: Arkham City: "carry psychopath's body, leave hot chick to rot."

Darksiders: "let's make the Bible fun!"

inFAMOUS: "electric powers makes your legs unbreakable."

Twisted Metal: "if you value your controller, don't play this game."

Final Fantasy XIII-2: "you will just LOVE the ending... we promise"

Mass Effect 2: "inter-species sex is ok if they speak English"

Shadow of the Colossus: "virtual horse riding has never been so relaxing..."

Portal 2: "......... ok, I got nothing :p"

Assassin's Creed: "The world is possibly going to end. Now I want you to sit in this virtual reality chair for a while and watch what your ancestors did."

Uncharted: "In this movie, everyone has the ability to climb like monkeys. And it's okay, killing hundreds of goons is everyday shit in the life of Nolan North."

Resistance: "Oh look. These magic vials of green goo make me healthy! And somehow I can magically summon any weapon I want from my magic 'weapon wheel!'"

Kingdom Hearts: "Before we end the trilogy, you need to understand what is really going on by playing these 10 side games we are going to give you."

Call of Duty: "Stand in line at midnight, pull out your ID, buy the game, get on the multiplayer, and realize that 12-year-old kid that was at the store with his mom is in your lobby."

Final Fantasy XIII-2: "you will just LOVE the ending... we promise"

^Epic! xD

God of War 3: "I'm bored of all this killing, maybe i should go and have some fun with aphrodite if you know what i mean "

3D Dot Game Heroes: "Hey! Hey! Listen! I'm Zelda for hipsters"

Demon's/Dark Souls: "Let me throw an invader at you, you haven't died enough times today"

Uncharted: "That pole is NOT going to fall, i'm not predictable at all... oh look the pole fell i'm sure that you would have never guessed it"

Batman: Arkham City: "carry psychopath's body, leave hot chick to rot."

Hah hah I never thought of this.

Zumba Fitness: My excuse for playing this is to get exercise, although all i do is lie around and wave the controller left and right.

For Zumba someone on my facebook posted this. Hah hah.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/64895_357339080966366_174207815946161_1072094_1461258677_n.jpg

Hah hah I never thought of this.

For Zumba someone on my facebook posted this. Hah hah.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/64895_357339080966366_174207815946161_1072094_1461258677_n.jpg

Lol

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker: I am a super spy / mercenary, and although i have all these cool toys, my support can only afford to send me a cardboard box with some curry. Oh and if the enemy is looking for you, they wont think to look under a pink cardboard box

God of War: "This goes to show you even gods are killable."

Dynasty Warriors: "These soldiers are just like an army of ants waiting to be slaughtered"

Assassins Creed Brotherhood: "When you have fellow assassins on your side, there is no need to take out the target yourself."

Yakuza series: "Besides beating up low life thugs, my hobbies range from bowling, darts, Pool, Golf, batting cages, Table tennis, and my favorite, dating hostesses at the hostess clubs.