Eternal Sonata?

TokyoQ

I'm pretty sure that it did come up. The games that you listed don't have their own sub-forum either (including AC1).

What i still can't understand is, why doesn't Eternal Sonata have trophies? The game got ported to the ps3 way after it had the trophy system and it had Achievements on the Xbox360 (i know, i had most of 'em -_-).

Just don't forget that those 3 games (MGS, Valkyria Chronicles and AC1) are alot more popular and thus people talk about it more often.

I'm pretty sure that it did come up. The games that you listed don't have their own sub-forum either (including AC1).

What i still can't understand is, why doesn't Eternal Sonata have trophies? The game got ported to the ps3 way after it had the trophy system and it had Achievements on the Xbox360 (i know, i had most of 'em -_-).

Just don't forget that those 3 games (MGS, Valkyria Chronicles and AC1) are alot more popular and thus people talk about it more often.

Eternal Sonata was released in North America late 2008 when trophies were not mandatory, if I recall it did not get an EU release by Namco until early 2009. So it was one of the one of those games that already made it under the wire before the trophy mandate.

Eternal Sonata was released in North America late 2008 when trophies were not mandatory, if I recall it did not get an EU release by Namco until early 2009. So it was one of the one of those games that already made it under the wire before the trophy mandate.

Ah sorry, about that then. Lived in the EU at that time and got my ps3 at the end of 2008. At that time most of the games i got had trophies (except Disgaea 3).

Edited by Shidasan

Eternal Sonata is a brilliant game, I played it on 360.

I might actually pick this up again for PS3 at somepoint, not fussed that it dosn't have trophies.

What's the extra content that the PS3 version has??

2 new characters, new costumes, and a few new dungeons I think, including another post game one, EZI dungeon or something like that.

2 new characters, new costumes, and a few new dungeons I think, including another post game one, EZI dungeon or something like that.

Sounds interesting, really tempted to pick this up again.

How would they integrate the new characters into the story? Surely they would have to re-do so much of it?

Sounds interesting, really tempted to pick this up again.

How would they integrate the new characters into the story? Surely they would have to re-do so much of it?

I should have worded it differently, the two playable characters aren't new to the game, it's Serenade and Crescendo. They're already in the original story.

I should have worded it differently, the two playable characters aren't new to the game, it's Serenade and Crescendo. They're already in the original story.

Ah I see I see, thanks for clarifying.

Just checked out prices for this on amazon, it's going for a good price. Anyone sitting on the fence about this one, should definately give it a go.