Which God of War game did you find hardest?

biggmack09

Hardest God OF War Game to Plat  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Hardest God OF War Game to Plat

• God Of War
    • God Of War 2
    • God Of War 3
    • God Of War: Chains Of Olympus
    • God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta

I just got my 5th GoW plat and was wondering which game everyone felt to be the hardest all round. I say God Of War 1 because of the 10th challenge and that they had to be done in one sitting the other trophies were easy just this one was the hardest in the whole collection IMO. What about you guys/girls?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GoW1 was pretty challenging but it's due to a flawed design in which you can't save your progress upon completing parts of the challenges.

GoW3 to me felt like a really challenging playthrough on hard. The last fight before the final boss where you have to fight Cerberus and several Satyrs was probably the hardest fight I ever had in the entire series, thus my vote goes to this game.

As a plat, God Of War 1.

As games, CoO and GoS... absolutely terrible camera, game design and checkpointing. These two have what I call lazy/cheap difficulty. An enemy that does unblockable attacks and fills up entire screen so you can't see a thing is NOT COOL. I wish RAD had learned from Santa Monica, who knew when to pull camera back and how to balance enemies in a fight. If I'd bought these for PSP I'd feel cheated.

• 2 weeks later...

GOS

I've got the plat for the trilogy and they weren't exactly "hard" more like tricky dicky, and needs some good skills and practicing. I'm not exactly a "pro" at these games, but i'm able to play it on hard and make it through. But GoS really takes the cake for the hardest, the enemies are much different than the ones in the other games, they all required a different strategy and deals insane damage. I'm not too far into the game but i already sense it's gonna be a tough ride...

• 2 months later...

God of War I was the hardest. The Challenges were probably the hardest thing to endure. Especially having to do them in a row.

But the boss battle in GoWIII was definitely the hardest. Second would be CoO boss battle with Hades' wife.

Edited by HaoleDave

GOW 3 was the ultimate worst on titan mode!! Everyone in here seems to think GOW 1 just because you had to do all 10 challenges in one sitting?!?!

I broke 0 controllers on GOW 1&2.. broke 2 controllers on GOW 3 and broke 1 controller on CoO... I'm not even putting GoS on my trophy list after seeing how cheap the reaction times & enemy attacks are in CoO.

Edited by Crazy-TrainZ28

• 2 weeks later...