Final Fantasy X HD coming to PS3, Vita

KingBroly

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excessive amounts oh joy within. Open at your own risk:

[spoiler=ahhhhhhhhh]

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:applause: :dance: :D :) :drool::bananadance::thumbsup::woop::bow::respect::banana::bounce::angel:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Wg3yFXd4_qM/Tl5bk4bDM6I/AAAAAAAAA8o/WDwmTg6Gx64/s1600/fuck-yeah.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_q5IkxIZqXb8/TUILLbvlBSI/AAAAAAAAALk/Wi-3rdoV_u0/s1600/happy-face1.png

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Must say I'm a very happy right now, though not as excited as some of you. (TIMBO :p)

Who me? You crazy. :whistle:

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! The irony that just the other day I went and bought a PS2 for $20 at a garage sale just to play this game for old times' sake!

I am almost to tears of joy! FFX is and always will be my all-time favorite game! Crazy to think it's been 10 years now since it first came out!

This was the first game to completely captivate me with it's story to the point of tears!

This is the one thing I have been begging to see Square Enix do, and now they have! THANK YOU SQUARE! Now...

1855648-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

I am almost to tears of joy! FFX is and always will be my all-time favorite game! Crazy to think it's been 10 years now since it first came out!

This was the first game to completely captivate me with it's story to the point of tears!

This is the one thing I have been begging to see Square Enix do, and now they have! THANK YOU SQUARE! Now...

1855648-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

I agree with each and every word here.

Square has just made up for its past mistakes (FFXIII) 100% in my eyes, I will pay any amount of money asked of me for this. I only hope they bring the Dark Aeons from the International Version as well, like others have said.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs]M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload - YouTube[/ame]

Square Enix has just redeemed itself in my eyes.

Nah... Not really. I'm still waiting for Versus and Kingdom Hearts 3. But even so, if I were any happier right now I would be shitting butterflies and barfing rainbows.

I wonder how long it will take SE to HD a ten year old game. I wish I had a time machine.

Edited by purifico

I love how ppl in the link bitch that it's not FFVII.

here's my thing: Square Enix is on the verge of going bankrupt, they need something to save them.

porting a PS2 game and making it HD with trophies isn't that hard or expensive, however, REMAKING and ENTIRE PSOne game with updated graphics, voice acting, ect, would cost them a hell of a lot more money.

what they're doing is reselling one of their most popular titles in an attempt to make a bunch of money, which, if I know FF fanboys, it WILL happen, then they can use the money made off this to not only save their asses but bring themselves back up to a point where they actually can afford to start working on things such as a FFVII remake.

it's such a good and epic business plan. I approve.

But, Square, while you are at it, please re-do the English voiceovers. X, X-2 and XII are a disgrace in terms of English voice acting. Learn a thing or two from Atlus and Catherine.

Says who? What have you got against James Arnold Taylor? I thought he was great as Tidus, and helped Tidus' transformation in maturity and seriousness through the tone of his voice. From that first line, "Listen to my story..."

Or Matt McKenzie as Auron with, "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow!" [spoiler=8185699925]Don't tell me that didn't make your heart race just before the fight with Yunalesca!

Thou doth protest too much, methinks.

But, Square, while you are at it, please re-do the English voiceovers.

Nooooooooooooo :p I liked the character's voices in the game, and yeah, the voice acting was cheesy at times (read: frequently), but changing it up might ruin the whole thing. Unless they got the entire original cast back just to re-record lines in a much less cheesy fashion :think:

My favorite JRPG of all time is coming in HD? YUNA IN HD? :drool:

But, Square, while you are at it, please re-do the English voiceovers. X, X-2 and XII are a disgrace in terms of English voice acting. Learn a thing or two from Atlus and Catherine.

FAT CHANCE SUNNY! Sure the english version is a bit over the top at-times, it is fine the way it is. :p