Games You Have Put Too Much Time In

Hey guys, after seeing so many rediculous platinum times on the Project Platinum thread, I am curious to know, what games have you guys put too much time into? Everyone has one of those games. The time can be purely because the platinum is long, or you love the game so much that you have only played it for a year. Be sure to post the time too :). If the game doesnt track time played, be sure to give your best guess.

I'll start: Red Faction Guerrilla is my favorite game, and I spent a lot of time online going for the platinum. I spent about 120 hours playing it. Not too much time, but more time than I spend with my other games.

Forgot to add:

- Motorstorm Pacific Rift: 70+ hours due to poor skill (one of my first PS3 games and I wasn't used to te controls).

- Battlefield Bad Company- 100+ hours; kill boosting with people will add more.

Edited by a3069namebke

I've been asked this question a few times before and I should still have the answer saved somewhere. Let's see... *yoink* here we go!

FFX => 126:45

FFX-2 => 203:59 (blame New Game+ and me wanting to get 100% - why yes, I don't have a problem with this game)

FFXII => 180:54

FFXIII => 141:56

Xenosaga II => 82:59 (even though it's the black sheep of the series)

Persona 3: FES => 139:18 for The Journey (3 playthroughs combined) and 42:21 for The Answer (only 1 playthrough). I also did 2 playthroughs of the original P3 version, but I don't have that data anymore. Either way; total time spent on P3 is definitely 200+ hours.

It's a very incomplete list, but that's all the data I could easily check and I'm too lazy right now to check data of newer games :p (I did just add FFXIII, though). The problem with most action games I own is that they rarely (if ever) show the total gaming time of multiple playthroughs. And I'm very bad at guessing. I'll be able to add Peace Walker to this list in the near future (so far I've spent a little over 70 hours on that game already).

Aahhh my pokemon childhood

Pokemon Games 1200+ (spread over 10 years)

COD 4 150+

COD WAW 150+

COD MW2 300+ (in 7 months)

BFBC2 120+

KZ2 70+

I will probs never play a game longer than 150 hours again if 100 because i have too many games to play and i cannot play COD anymore, TBH i would rather watch paint dry. The only game i can still play for fun after 100 hours is battlefield but the will probs get boring at 150, perfect timing after i do vietnam :). It scars me playinh games that long lol

Edited by LukeyCow

Gotta admit...

Around 500 hours in White Knight Chronicles,

over 11 days just online in MW2, + a few days playing with friends offline etc,

around 8 days or so in black ops, 200 hours in Star Ocean 4,

a few hundred hours in Pokemon Games... around 150 hours in Digimon World 2003 :D

between 400 and 600 hours in FFX, and around 200 hours in FFXII (ironically, FFXIII was only around 65h :p)

Modern Warfare 2- 500+ hours put on it.

Call of Duty 4- 500+ hours put on it.

Rainbow Six Vegas - over 800+ hours playing online and co-op.

GTA San Andreas- I can say I've put over 2000+ hours on this for sure. I've had the game since release and still play it sometimes.

Burnout Paradise- over 200 hours.

Fallout 3- about 85 hours, and still not done yet.