XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

View Poll Results: What do you think of the new format?
I like the new format (smaller pics) 61 64.21%
I liked the old format better (boxart) 33 34.74%
I would prefer no pics at all 1 1.05%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 10:54 PM   #101
Pirate

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   A+ Thread Award   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendel_skimmel View Post
I'm also considering a 5th list, but I'm not sure what it would be, and if people would be interested. Possibly the 10 hardest platinums, or something to that effect. Oh and the update will take place tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.
Nah, we already have your other thread(Project Platinum) for the longest plats and I believe there's also a thread called "Long/Difficult Plats", so I think that question is already covered pretty well.

Maybe, one for just best overall game?

Yeah, I know original right?

Big thanks to Shadowtroop 110 for the sig and Dagger for the avatar
Old 08-04-2009, 11:17 PM   #102
Mendel
Super Moderator & Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Mendel's Bad Guy Club   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

Fair enough, I'm just trying to be as comprehensive as possible. If people don't think a 5th list is necessary, I'm happy to leave it at 4
Old 08-05-2009, 01:55 AM   #103
Xplicit

i dont know whether to do bioshock on survivor should i
Old 08-05-2009, 01:56 AM   #104
widge567

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit View Post
Do it now No vita Chambers just save often

Old 08-05-2009, 01:57 AM   #105
Pirate

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   A+ Thread Award   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit View Post
Ummmm.....

You might want to go ask that in the Bioshock forum for one.....

Actually, nevermind don't, I'll answer for you right now:

Yes!

All right you're good to go now

Big thanks to Shadowtroop 110 for the sig and Dagger for the avatar
Old 08-05-2009, 02:11 AM   #106
widge567

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Good job Pirate way to be

Old 08-05-2009, 03:08 AM   #107
Spikey654

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Ok guys, I have a question. I'm pretty stuck on what game I should buy next. I'm trying to decide between Fifa 09, Prince of Persia, or Pure. Now, before you guys say what's got the easiest platinum, here's my question:

Out of these 3 games, which one will I have the most enjoyment, or fun, in getting the platinum? I'll give you an example of what I mean by this. When I played Skate 2, the trophies were pretty easy, but I got sick of the online because of just how boring and grindy it got. On the other hand, when I played Fallout 3, while it was a much longer drawn-out game, I had a lot more fun with it getting the trophies because of the flow of the story and the gameplay.

So, out of Fifa 09, Prince of Persia, and Pure, which game will I get the most fun/enjoyment out of while going for the Platinum trophy?
Old 08-05-2009, 03:11 AM   #108
Mendel
Super Moderator & Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Mendel's Bad Guy Club   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

The first list, the Best Single Player Games list, has been updated. BioShock extended its lead over Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid 4 jumped several spots, and inFamous received its first nomination. The rest of the lists are incoming.

The Easiest Trophy list is updated. Terminator Salvation skyrocketed onto the list, along with Resident Evil 5, but Uncharted managed to maintain its questionable top spot.

The Best PSN Games list only had one major change, with Flower becoming the second best game on the PSN. With Fat Princess now available, that may change for next month.

Finally, The Best Multiplayer Game list continues to be dominated by FPS, as Killzone 2 leapfrogs LBP, with Resistance 2 not far behind. The number one game, Call of Duty 4, held onto its lead, but the recent hacking of the game may result in a drop in the rank next month.

Last edited by Mendel; 08-05-2009 at 04:10 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:17 AM   #109
Rockets88

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey654 View Post
So, out of Fifa 09, Prince of Persia, and Pure, which game will I get the most fun/enjoyment out of while going for the Platinum trophy?
I haven't played Pure so i can't speak for that. However i have played both Fifa09 & POP, out of those two i would recommend POP. It has no grinding in it whatsoever and it is a nice action/adventure game.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:51 PM   #110
P1x44r

What are some of the older (read: cheaper) 3rd person action games I can pick up right now? I've only played Uncharted and Heavenly Sword as far as retail PS3 games go.

The two titles I listed above are perfect examples of what I would like. It could be melee combat (Heavenly Sword) or shooting (Uncharted), I don't really mind, but it has to be focused on action primarily. Platforming or puzzle sequences are fine as far as there is no stealth in the game. I don't like those trial/error games such as Splinter Cell for example.

Ideally something that sells for no more than $40 these days.

Thank you.

P.S. Immersion and story rank far above trophies in my book, so please keep that in mind.

Last edited by P1x44r; 08-07-2009 at 07:55 PM. Reason: sp3llz0r
Closed Thread