Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

Photos Torpedo

boosting2.png 

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by Viper

hi! i need help with the hard mode on the last 2 stages of the game. soon if i complete it ill have 100% on it so im looking for a good player with a mic to make it easyer. please add nels925 send message saying gatling gears on hard mode. It will be great to have 100% on this game. Thanks

psn ID nels925

ok now i just need one stage left'' on juliou's nature.. on (HARD) can some one help me plz... plz. I have a mic and co op partner plz speak english,I tryed to play with randoms but they die in the 1st 3 min of game play. I know were most of the enemis spawn at so i can help you kill em all. i think i got to the end like 3-4 times. so please add nels925

psn ID nels925

Edited by nels

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
PSN ID: Shadow_Enz

Down for the co-op trophy, also interested if you want to do a Hard runthrough.

Time Zone: -5 GMT, Eastern US

If you send me messages/friend requests, list Gatling Gears in the subject or message please.

I do not accept random requests without clarifying information.

*EDIT* I've received the co-op trophy for this game and am not looking for partners any longer.

Edited by Shadow Enz
Obtained trophy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey All,

Not sure if there is even people still playing this. Anyways, I need help with the last two levels, Julian's Nature and Boss on Hard. I am a fairly decent, but its near impossible to solo 5-4. I have been going through the level like a snail, but near the end I just cant sustain so many mobs.

Please send me a PSN invite if you still need it, or can help me out. Please post Gatling Gears so i know. Thanks!

PSN: arthuritis_wang

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I got this game a few months ago and every time I try to find a quick match or co op player .... nothing.

I thought the server for the game was down, turns out I contacted Vanguard and they told me that the game does not use a server for co op play and players are connected directly using their own Internet services. But they said that because the game has been out a while, it may be hard to find players online.

If anyone loves this game as much as I do, I hope you add me to your buddy list and I can finally get a chance to try co op play online. Send me a friend request and mention co op for Gatling Gears ... then we can set a day and time to meet up online and enjoy the game.

PSN: RETRO_____BLAST

Eastern time USA

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I need a coop partner for coop trophy, and possibly also for completing game on hard difficulty.

My PSN ID: AngelMaross

Timezone: GMT+1 (Poland)

I speak English , polish and I have mic.

Edited by AngelMaross
Poland...not Polands :)

• Viper unpinned and locked this topic