How is this game?

theDane21

There's a demo which you can try out ;) I'll probably download it in a few hours or so.

EDIT: Just played the demo. It's, meh. Not as fun as it looks. Also, played on medium.. Hard is going to be brutal, I can tell you. Not to mention, the trophy for not getting hit once. If someone is going for the 100%, this is going to be a bitch!

Edited by Vuule

There's a demo which you can try out ;) I'll probably download it in a few hours or so.

EDIT: Just played the demo. It's, meh. Not as fun as it looks. Also, played on medium.. Hard is going to be brutal, I can tell you. Not to mention, the trophy for not getting hit once. If someone is going for the 100%, this is going to be a bitch!

I didn't have time to Download the demo and was sitting at work, but regarding to the trophies it looks like a bitch to get 100%. Thanks for the feedback.

I might try the demo eventually, too busy with Dungeon Siege 3 at the moment.

the difficulty or challenge for 100% is always welcome in a game. super stardust HD is a great example of a game worth getting 100% because of how awesome it plays, despite the difficulty.

even after 100%, i find myself coming back to it for some solid twin stick action.

and i've been playing on hard and its not too bad at all. i'm up to the 5th stage and nothing is cheap or unfair when i die. if you're good at bullet hell shmups, this game is manageable. nothing like soldner x haha

Edited by xBino

Good to hear as I'm addicted to Super Stardust HD right now.. and keep looking at this game to see if it is worth it.. Probably will pick it up along with Alien Zombie Megadeath.. Twin Sticks are a hell of lot of fun imo.

so the 100% isn't bad at all. i'm at 95% and only missing the coop trophy. there's really only 1 tough level in the entire game that might give ppl problems (if you aren't good at shmups).

i'd say this is an easy to moderate 100%. Nothing like what it took to 100% super stardust exapnsion trophies haha

I agree with k1ll1ng5pr33. I got bored. Not much depth, just crazy shooter fun. I'm one of those who could use a little crazy, mindless fun sometimes, but unfortunately this didn't capture my attention at all.

It's pretty, and cute; the graphics reminds me of another game whose name eludes me at the moment. Try the demo and see for yourself.

My poison, your meat...???