Credit to Zetberg for the banner.

ROADMAP

Overview:

• Estimated difficulty: 2/10

• Offline: 10 ((B) 7, (S) 3, (G) 0)
  • Online: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 1-2 Hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs needed: N/A
  • Number of missable trophies: 5 - Union Buster (B), I Do My Own Stunts (B), Warrior Princess (B), Pew! Pew! Pew! (B) and Lights! Camera! Action! (S)
  • Glitched trophies: N/A
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: N/A
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A

INTRODUCTION

In a world… Where everything you know is about to change… One man (and a space woman)… create a movie.

From the visionary mind of big-shot Hollywood director Andy Zhen, the Saints are back once again to complete the final scenes for their future blockbuster, "Gangstas In Space". With the world waiting in anticipation of the very first Saints movie, there's a lot on the line and it's your job to act the part. Starring the Boss and introducing Jenny Jaros as Princess Kwilanna, you will experience action, drama, blow-up dolls and one heck of an alien invasion through a series of new missions.

Will Jenny be your new love interest? Will you stop the alien invasion? Will there be at least three different kinds of melon at the craft services table? Find out when you play…

STEP 1: Mission 1 - Faster, More Intense

Your first mission in the filming of Gangstas in Space involves you racing to the rescue of an alien. This mission is very linear, however 2 of the trophies can be missed so take your time to find all the cameraman that are scattered around the set to unlock the trophy Union Buster(B). Take note that after the director has called "cut" for the first time, you will find yourself in a helicopter and will be parachuting towards the destination, make sure you land in the marker to unlock the trophy I Do My Own Stunts (B).

Trophies that you should unlock in this stage are:

Union Buster(B)

I Do My Own Stunts(B)

First Contact (S)

STEP 2: Mission 2 - Hanger 18 1/2

Your mission now continues onto the alien hanger and, like the mission "Faster, More Intense" you will find that some of the trophies are missable but remember you have no time limit so take your time whilst you are in the backstage areas. This will allow you to find all 6 hidden clapboards and unlock the Lights! Camera! Action! (S) trophy. Also, make sure that you melee 7 of the space amazons by pressing :r3: to unlock the Warrior Princess(B) trophy and kill 35 space amazons with the Laser Pistol to unlock the Pew! Pew! Pew! (B) trophy. For more information on these trophies, see below.

Warrior Princess (B)

Pew! Pew! Pew! (B)

Xenaphobe (B)

Lights! Camera! Action! (S)

STEP 3: Mission 3 - That's Not in the Script

For your final mission you will be in control of the alien spacecraft. All you have to do in this mission is to make sure you destroy 10 enemy spacecraft whilst you are still filming to unlock the Revenge of the Navigator (B) trophy. This is not very hard as you will face nearly 20 enemy spacecraft, the other trophies that are associated to this mission will unlock during the mission. For more information on these trophies, see below.

Revenge of the Navigator (B)

Do a Barrel Roll! (B)

C-List Celebrity (S)

Should you miss any of the trophies, all you need to do is simply re-select mission 1 from your map and tackle the DLC again

Edited by Viper
Editorial Sweep

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TROPHY GUIDE

62.jpg  I Do my Own Stunts (B)

Land on the Parachute Target during the rescue scene.

This forms part of your first mission called "Faster, More Intense". During the filming of this mission the director will call "cut" and the scene will then be re-shot but rather than driving a car into the mission you will now start off in a helicopter. You will now parachute in, be told to jump out of the helicopter using the :triangle: button then instructed to press :triangle: again to open your parachute, you will now see a marker on the ground which you have to aim for. All you have to do to unlock the trophy is land in the center of the marker, should you fail to land in the center all you need to do is press the :start: button and select "Retry Mission".

63.jpg  First Contact (S)

Destroy all enemy spacecraft during the chase scene.

Another trophy from the mission "Faster, More Intense". In total you will have to destroy 20 enemy spacecraft, the spacecraft will appear shortly after the military has created a roadblock. You are in control of a turret mounted on top of the army vehicle and all you have to do is press :r1: and destroy all the enemy spacecraft. Once you have destroyed all 20 the trophy will unlock. Should you fail to destroy the enemy spacecraft you can retry the mission or, if the game has saved your progress by this point, press :start: and select "Load Game" as there is currently no option to replay any of the missions.

64.jpg  Union Buster (B)

Kill 15 cameramen.

The final trophy from the mission "Faster, More Intense". The cameramen are located all around the mission and are easy to spot as they will be wearing black shirts and have a camera on their shoulder. All you have to do is kill 15 of them. I found that most of the cameramen were found after you are involved in the helicopter crash. Like all the trophies in this DLC, the screen will show your progress towards the trophy in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. If you complete the mission and have not killed all 15 cameramen, then retry the mission from your last checkpoint by pressing the :start: button.

64.jpg  Xenaphobe (B)

Kill Space Brutina

This is Story related and cannot be missed.

In the second mission called "Hanger 18 1/2" you will eventually reach a spacecraft. A forcefield will then appear around this spacecraft and at the same time an alien version of the main game's Brute will appear. All you have to do is shoot and kill the Brutina and as soon as you have done this, the trophy will unlock and you will be able to continue on with the mission.

66.jpg  Lights! Camera! Action! (S)

Collect all 6 hidden clapboards

You will find all 6 hidden clapboards are scattered in the 3 backstage areas of the mission "Hanger 18 1/2". Each backstage area has 2 clapboards and the section below will show you the location of each clapboard.

Spoiler

Backstage Area 1:

• In front of the crashed plane as you make your way towards the stairs in the distance.
  • After you have climbed the stairs, turn to your left and you will see a car that is hanging, the clapboard is next to the car.

Backstage Area 2:

• After exiting the last scene you will be in a bedroom set, the third clapboard is on the left in front of the doorway.
  • Moving towards the next scene you will pass by a boxing ring, the 4th clapboard is in this boxing ring.

Backstage Area 3:

• As soon as you enter this backstage area you will see an arched doorway in front of you and in the back left hand corner is a kitchen, the clapboard is located there.
  • As you exit this room you will see a large machine, the final clapboard is located behind this machine.

Thanks to iBuzz7S for the video.

67.jpg  Pew! Pew! Pew!(B)

Kill 35 Space Amazons with the Laser Pistol

The first weapon you gain access to is the Laser Pistol so I suggest you kill all the Space Amazons that you see with this weapon to start off with. The game will tell you how close you are towards your 35 kills target in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, you should get the 35th kill just after starting the second part of your mission. Also, take note that you will pick up a new weapon just before the start of the second part, so make sure you select the Laser pistol by pressing and holding the :circle: button then moving the :l3: stick to the right.

68.jpg  Warrior Princess (B)

Kill 7 Space Amazons with melee attacks.

Very similar to the Pew! Pew! Pew! (B) trophy only this time you need melee 7 of the Space Amazons. To melee a Space Amazon you need to be stood right next to them and then press the :r3: button to kick them in the groin area, this will knock them to the ground, repeat the process until you have killed 7 and then the trophy will unlock straight away.

69.jpg  Revenge of the Navigator (B)

Destroy 10 enemy spacecraft with the Aegean while filming.

In your final mission "That's Not in the script" you will be in control of an enemy spacecraft. During this mission you will upload a virus to kill the invading aliens and whilst you are uploading the virus enemy spacecraft will appear. All you have to do is destroy 10 of these spacecraft, the screen will tell show your progress in the bottom right-hand-side. You will face nearly 20 enemy spacecraft so the trophy should not be much of a problem, if you do fail to destroy the 10 spacecraft you can retry the mission by pressing the :start: button.

Edited by Viper
Removed trophy tags.

70.jpg  Do a Barrel Roll! (B)

Perform all vehicle stunts with the Aegean

During the "That's Not in the script" mission the director will ask you to perform 3 stunts in the enemy spacecraft. Once you have done the stunts the mission will continue and when you have performed the final stunt, the trophy will unlock. The 3 stunts you need to perform are:

• Near Crash
  • Fly through a bridge
  • Fly under Bridge

These stunts are performed separately during the mission rather than one after the other.

71.jpg  C-List Celebrity (S)

Complete all missions for Gangstas in Space.

All you have to do is complete the 3 missions in this DLC the mission are as follows:

• Faster, More Intense
  • Hanger 18 1/2
  • That's Not in the script
Edited by Viper
Removed some redundant formatting and trophy tags.

One tip in terms of writing: break up the descriptions a bit more so that not every paragraph is a single long sentence that just keeps running and running. That is highly confusing to read, because you have to read the entire sentence from the beginning to understand it.

Turning a few of these "," into a few of these "." will already help. A lot. ;)

Finally got my replay trophies.

Turns out the one reason I didn't get "Pew Pew Pew!" was because I killed too many enemies with melee in the first area and I had no idea when that sequence was going to end during my first playthrough. Once I knew to focus on weapon kills first, it was cake.

And the hidden clapboards... I missed the first two on my first run. I only realized there were collectibles in the second backstage area. Oh well, I got them all now.

This DLC definitely is a lot more fun and way less frustrating than the previous one. Here's hoping the next DLC is too.

The 'First contact trophy' you cannot miss a single spacecraft there are 20 in the whole chase sequence and if you miss shooting one down you have to replay the mission. There will be a cutscene about halfway through the chase if you don't have ten shot down by then you might aswell restart.

you can put in the guide that all trophies can be obtained in co-op. For trophies that requires you to do something multiple times. Like kill 15 cameraman or pew pew trophy. If the other player does it, it also counts for you.

So you have to kill 15 camera man together, can be that p1 does 8 en p2 does 7 and you both get the trophy.

I just though Id mention this because to some people it will be important

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just want to point out that these trophies aren't missable anymore. Zhen's DLC missions reopen after you've completed the third one, probably done in a patch.

I started the full package yesterday and didnt realise I was playing the missions for this DLC until it was too late and I was on my third one, so I didn't make any manual saves. But after I completed the third mission a few minutes later I opened up the Missions tab and the first mission for this DLC Faster, More Intense was available again.

Edited by JHChiBulls

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Viper changed the title to Saints Row: The Third - Gangstas in Space - Trophy Guide & Road Map