How do you replay

DJWorldXclusive

I sure hope it works like that, because otherwise, I just screwed myself out of a few trophies. Haven't really looked, but I'm somewhat afraid my last manual save is from many ages ago, as I've just been working off of the auto-save for a while.

What crazy developer thought it was a good idea to do a DLC that you cannot replay from a menu anyway? That's really annoying.

For additional saves, in case you miss a trophy.

First mission:

I Do My Own Stunts

Union Buster

First Contact

-> Manual Save

Second mission:

Pew! Pew! Pew!

Warrior Princess

Lights! Camera! Action!

Xenaphobe

-> Manual Save

Third mission:

Revenge of the Navigator

Do a Barrel Roll!

C-List Celebrity

Taken from X360A.

I just checked and I'm glad to report that I do have a manual save from late January. I think I made that save just before I did the previous DLC, so that means I have a save file with my fully upgraded character... ready to tackle the DLC again and get my two missing trophies. ;)

Still, it is really odd that this DLC doesn't have a regular replay option. Bad design choice.

None of the missions do, which sucks IMO. Wish they'd release an update for it.

True.

I can sort of understand why they didn't add replay options for the main story missions (although I always prefer it if a game does have it), but to have a DLC that you cannot replay from a menu is just horrible. What if some people don't know about this and overwrite their hard save? They'd have to start over the entire game and wait until they can access the DLC... and then play it at a low level character.

DLC is short and I always replay DLC for any game that I have, just to get some bang for my buck. I shouldn't have to mess around with an old save just to replay it.

update: I updated my game tonight and noticed I had one mission available, its the very first mission from the dlc. Figured the game loaded an older save, I checked I can still call in Space Jenny as a homie so apparently they have updated it so you can do the missions over again just a quick FYI.

• 1 year later...