Stuck on Chapter 8 puzzle

EbonHawk

In Chapter 8 where you are playing as Alester there is a puzzle you have to solve in the tunnels where you are looking for Alester's father's documents. There is a room with a single lever in the middle and around the perimeter of the room, a bunch of levers controlling plaques with symbols on them. I have no idea what to do here. I've pulled all the levers but no dice. I've been trying to find a video for it but can't find any. Can anyone help? :)

In Chapter 8 where you are playing as Alester there is a puzzle you have to solve in the tunnels where you are looking for Alester's father's documents. There is a room with a single lever in the middle and around the perimeter of the room, a bunch of levers controlling plaques with symbols on them. I have no idea what to do here. I've pulled all the levers but no dice. I've been trying to find a video for it but can't find any. Can anyone help? :)

This puzzle sucks until you figured out how easy it is.

You just have to put symbols in the correct order. Just leave the room and go back into the hallway and look at the wall. There should should be different spots with each one of the symbols on it.

Each symbol has a different number of the symbols on the wall(the bird symbol might have three birds symbols on its' part of the wall, but the iron throne symbol might just have two). The number of symbols is the order it goes in from left to right.

So if the bird symbol has three bird symbols on the wall then you should put the bird symbol on the third pillar from the left.

• 1 month later...
This puzzle sucks until you figured out how easy it is.

You just have to put symbols in the correct order. Just leave the room and go back into the hallway and look at the wall. There should should be different spots with each one of the symbols on it.

Each symbol has a different number of the symbols on the wall(the bird symbol might have three birds symbols on its' part of the wall, but the iron throne symbol might just have two). The number of symbols is the order it goes in from left to right.

So if the bird symbol has three bird symbols on the wall then you should put the bird symbol on the third pillar from the left.

I remember reading your post before I ever got upto this puzzle.

• 4 weeks later...