Sounds Promising

broadsword93

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know literally nothing about this game, I remember it being announced what seems like an age ago, and I've not heard or read anything since.

I watched the TV programme and loved it, so I'm definately interested..... what kind of game is it? Action RPG? Action Adventure?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have to say that the graphics look very last-gen, wouldn't go as far as to say Dreamcast, but definitely in line with Xbox/PS2. Graphics shouldn't matter if the game is good though, and it could mean they spend all their resources on the gameplay, but... well. I love Atlus, but they're only distributing it right? Anyone know anything about the devs?

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen 20 second of the first episode of the Game of Thrones and I knew that I am going to see the whole series, buy the books and then buy the series on blue ray.

So far I am up to date with the series, got two of the books and I wait for my wallet to spawn more money so I can buy the first season on blue ray, about the game I can say only this: I'll get it !!

Even if it will suck it's set in a world that can't stop to amaze me, amuse me and make me sad when my favourite character dies. I can't wait for it