XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 08-30-2011, 02:38 AM   #21
privatetoast

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Thanks for the guide; It helped me tremendously. Aside from Time Trial Champ 5, everything was pretty easy. The game brought me back to my arcade days. Great game!
Old 12-03-2011, 12:16 PM   #22
Teravius

Thank you for this guide Zetberg. Your work here helped me decide to buy this game. I wasn't sure about it even i love original Galaga (Thanks to Namco Museum can still play it ). Still, i think original one is much better because of capturing fighter feature, also there's less chaos around in first one.
Now i just need final time trial (challenge 5) to get 100%, so hardest time before me

I'd love to see other Namco Generations mixes, because pac-man DX is a blast.
Dig Dug DX?

Proudest : Section 8 and Section 8: Prejudice!
Proudest : All Monkey Island games

Teravius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:17 PM   #23
LOST_RPG_815

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Great Guide!

LOST_RPG_815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:12 AM   #24
Zetberg

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Almost Golden   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

I'm glad you guys like the guide.
Zetberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #25
Excstazy

Thanks a lot for the guide. Ill be using it today for the 100% =).. Cheers

Working on:Assassins Creed BF
Latest Plat: Guacamelee
MY PLATINUM TROPHY COLLECTION!!
Excstazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:20 PM   #26
infamous123101

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptoniteDragon View Post
Great guide Zetberg.

I can't believe I missed this title coming out because I love Galaga! Is it something an old arcade player would enjoy or would you call it a totally different game?

It is a failed attempt to recreate galaga
infamous123101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #27
PedrinCapo

Finished the campaing on hard and now I'll try the time attack, thanks for the guide mate
Old 09-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #28
Thiagoobly

In time attack I'm having a big hard time to pass championship level 5, is it to hard or am I sucks ?
Thiagoobly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:56 PM   #29
MrBeens

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiagoobly View Post
In time attack I'm having a big hard time to pass championship level 5, is it to hard or am I sucks ?
It's hard, the best advice I can give is be aggressive. Don't be afraid to get up in the bosses faces and lay into them. Don't worry about losing your support ships, as they are not needed.

I just beat it last night with 15 seconds to spare.

Here's how I beat it.

1st wave (classic galaga formation) - Keep satellites in directed fire formation. Start in the upper left, angle your fire to the right and slightly down, and just go left to right taking out the boss ships point blank.

2nd wave (doughnut formation) Keep satellites in directed fire formation. The doughnut formation will go where you go, and 4 bombs will spawn in each corner. Start off by moving to the bottom right corner and blowing up the bomb and then go counter clockwise taking out the other 3 bombs. Ideally you will take out all 4 command ships in the circle with the bombs, but you may have to finish off the last 2 by yourself. They will try to kamikaze you after all 4 bombs are gone.

3rd wave (3 blobs) Keep satellites in directed fire formation. Go immediately to the lower left blob. Go to the upper left of it and fire point blank down to the right. Go counter clockwise to the lower right blob and do the same thing, but mirrored. Continue counterclockwise to the top blob and fire at it from above. Always try to keep moving in this stage.

4th wave (Spider formation) Put satellites in split fire formation. You can't hurt this guy until all his ships have attacked you. Stay in the lower middle and direct your satellite fire from a y formation to a t formation, taking out the rows of ships as they come at you. Once they are all gone, switch your satellites to directed fire formation, and get as close to the boss as you can and take him out.

5th wave (large sphere) Keep satellites in directed fire formation. Go to the lower right "corner" of the sphere and direct fire at the bomb that comes down. Once you've hit the bomb, immediately go to the left side and do the same thing, mirrored. Do the same thing again on the right, and again on the left. If you were fast enough, the 4th bomb on the left should take him out.

6th wave (Circle formations) Keep satellites in directed fire formation. Get close to the edge of the circle and lay into it. As soon as you see a bomb enter the formation immediately rush its location and follow it around the circle until it detonates. Repeat. For the second circle, do the same thing, but follow the command ships around the circle. You may have to dodge at the end, as they will try to kamikaze you if you leave them alive long enough.

7th wave (Spiral Galaxy formation) Keep satellites in directed fire formation. Bum rush the boss and fire point blank while circling around him matching his speed of rotation. This will take some time, as I don't think you can actually damage him until all of his ships have been released. Getting close to him will enable you to fire fast enough to destroy most of them as the come out.

8th wave (Sideways spider formatoin) Keep satellites in directed fire formation. Bum rush the lower right side of the screen. Lay into it and try to hit the bomb as it comes out. This should take out a lot of ships. Now aim upwards and take out the 2 command ships on the far right of the screen. You will probably have 1 more command ship coming at you from the left, take him out accordingly.

9th wave (Spider formation) Pretty much identical to the 4th wave, just a little more intense.

10th wave (Final boss) Pretty much the same as the 7th wave. Direct fire from point blank at the 3 orbs that are rotating around his ship. You have to destroy all 3 to kill him. Unlike the 7th stage boss, you can damage this guy right away, but it will still take some firepower. Just make sure that once you destroy an orb, you move on to the next one, and don't keep firing at the same spot as the destroyed one.

Good luck!

Last edited by MrBeens; 09-20-2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Hodor.
MrBeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:41 PM   #30
lporiginalg

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous123101 View Post
It is a failed attempt to recreate galaga
I agree I wasn't very taken with this game and much prefer the original. Classic case of "less is more".