Strange control

T9P2LAB

I don't know how to purchase a character in the TEAM ROSTER menu. I follow the instruction by pressing the circle to purchase but it does not work even though I have eight battle points. And it does not allow me to leave the menu unless I have purchased Heavy Duty. I am now stucked :confused:

Edited by T9P2LAB

Circle?? You have to press :cross: to purchase a charactar, by pressing :circle: you'll leave the team roster menu.

Why does it not allow you to leave the menu, only the first and one of the last missions you'll have to play with certain charactars. But you don't have to purchase those.

But the instruction tells me to press circle to purchase a character :confused: Anyway I have just cleared the first mission and when I entered Team Roster, it says I have unlocked Heavy Duty and I am instructed to purchase him. It does not allow me to leave Team Roster unless I have purchased Heavy Duty. Only six battle points are required and I have eight. I have tried to press cross to purchase but it does not work... My controller works fine in other games.

Circle?? You have to press :cross: to purchase a charactar, by pressing :circle: you'll leave the team roster menu.

Why does it not allow you to leave the menu, only the first and one of the last missions you'll have to play with certain charactars. But you don't have to purchase those.

I have tried your suggestion. Pressing :circle: seems quitting Team Roster even though the instruction says pressing :circle: is purchasing but pressing :cross: and other buttons makes no response.... One more thing I would like to add is when I get to the battle files, I choose a character. The instruction says pressing :circle: will reveal more information of the character. But in my game, I need to press :cross: to reveal the information. That is totally different from what the instruction says. This seems can explain why I can't purchase a character but pressing :cross: makes NO RESPONSE in Team Roster. I think a bad thing has appeared in my game :|

• 2 months later...

After 3 months, I bought a new disc of the Asian Version which shares the same trophy list with the US version. I am currently playing it and it goes smoothly of unlocking trophies and also purchasing characters.

I am now 100% sure that the disc I got in September is a broken one or simply a glitched one! Thats why I have encountered this problem which others do not.