Is this the worse game ever created?

• 2 months later...

and yet I have platted them, and will grab Box Office Bust to plat sooner or later. Oh god I need help :( At least i've not done Hannah, I refuse to do that one :p

But yeah, by all accounts, this is one of the worst games ever created. It seems to average about 2-3 outta 10 in any reviews i've ever read...and i think it's around 36% on metacritic. So yeah, it's not THE worst game ever, but it makes the short list :D

i cant say this is the worst ever because i never played leisure suit larry or damnation. i have played terminator salvation and this game is worse than that. playing on hardcore trying to deal with the shitty camera angle where its facing me and all i see if my face running towards me and the terrible aiming system that seems to give star boxes priority over attacking enemies. ill manually switch to get off a star box and ill go to another fucking star box. not to mention trying to maneuver those god awful vehicles.

Edited by 8BitArtist

It's so bad because the game developers had a limit amount of time to make it because it must come out the same day the movie comes out. Ever notice how bad games based off movies are, it's because of the limited time. However games based off movies that came out months after the movie maybe even years some how are always better.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Are we playing the same game?!?

Granted it's not great but I'm enjoying myself and that's more than good enough for me since I'm playing for the trophies only so it makes a change not to be bored shitless.

Heavily agreed. This is FAAAAR from the worst game ever created...it's not even the worst game on PS3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys don't play enough games, that or you have strange reasons for calling games bad. I loved this game, it's like playing a good Contra game. I've worked in a videogame store for 9 years and have seen many, many, many games come in and if you don't like this one, maybe I could sell you a couple others that are much much worse.