how obtain Double Barrel Roll and No "I" in Team

PabloVIII

To barrel roll you press x in any direction, you will need a second controller that either you or a friend can use. You must now barrel roll 10 times, it’s meant to be in unison but I aswell as others have got it just by doing the move roughly at the same time will get you the trophy.

Again the other trophy you mentioned needs another controller, this time you will need another controlling though. You must both target the same enemies, you can tell your doing this when the health icon above their heads goes yellow/gold. Do this as much as you can for a mission and you should get it. A friend and I did it with me finishing on 46% and him on 54%.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I did "No I in Team" by myself... no partner needed.

Just COVER and then AIM both chars to the same target... very easy. Did it on my first try.

im having trouble with this one by myself, im so sure i got over 50% but still no trophy

• 2 months later...
hi I don't understand very well Complete mission with higher than 50% Dual Targeting kills in no I in the team please any help thanks for your time :D

This can be done solo as a one kill trophy.

In chapter 1, using two controllers 'dual target and kill the first enemy you see in the game.

Your dual targeted kills now stands at 100% :D

Do not kill any more enemies, just make your way to the end of the chapter, don't worry about dying.

For the boss fight I did dual target the boss, which is easy but I don't know if he counts.

• 1 year later...
This can be done solo as a one kill trophy.

In chapter 1, using two controllers 'dual target and kill the first enemy you see in the game.

Your dual targeted kills now stands at 100% :D

Do not kill any more enemies, just make your way to the end of the chapter, don't worry about dying.

For the boss fight I did dual target the boss, which is easy but I don't know if he counts.

That's impossible as there's a gate where you have to destroy 2 turrets to open it and progress through the mission. If you skipped the previous enemies, they'll converge on you while you try to dual target those turrets. Practically impossible.