Collectibles guide? one that's correct and is anyone having loading problems?

does anyone have a collectible guide for intel, cards and characters rolled in one or separate if need be the one thats in the trophy guide the link doesn't work anymore and one i found here: Collectable Guide (Intel/Contacts) - Xbox360Achievements.org

is incorrect e.g. the snow job intel thats under rocket house turned out to be in cliff's edge plus i got the rest under cliffs edge and i was still missing 1 intel and character -_-

on top of this the games' first screen is a loading screen and it just sits on this screen for ever i had to delete my save to get it to work now I've completed up to cliff's edge i dont want to delete my save looks like i have to do it in one sitting? glad i rented it they even cleaned it 3times!! still doesn't load.

anyone else got these problems?

• 3 months later...

Not having loading problems but would like a collectibles guide.

There are a few collectibles I have not been able to find on this site. Sister site connection to collectibles is still not working. Have not found any videos with the collectibles for every mission. There are some vids for some missions. If you find a collectibles guide or videos for all missions please post it here. Thank you.