Rate the trophy difficulty.  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_45.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.43

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave it a three I beat it on casual with a friend than flew through on hardcore maybe two days to plat not playing much

I did the same thing and I agree, from Saturday - Monday casually got plat after my friend went home on Sunday, I'd give it a simple 3 also. Whoever gave it a 10 must have given the Sonic Ultimate Collection a 10/10 too. :eek:

Edited by Jaytime

I did the same thing and I agree, from Saturday - Monday casually got plat after my friend went home on Sunday, I'd give it a simple 3 also. Whoever gave it a 10 must have given the Sonic Ultimate Collection a 10/10 too. :eek:

Is the co-op online or local? Do you have to play through the entire game co-op? I only see a trophy for one mission for the co-op.

local co op no online and yes only one mission but a few trophies are easier with a friend

ok cool. i can probably find somebody to help me. I just got this game today will probably start it soon.

Also I have to say I'm very jealous of you because when I played through Underworld the mmos.com card didn't support it yet so I didn't get that badass background on my card. :D

ok cool. i can probably find somebody to help me. I just got this game today will probably start it soon.

Also I have to say I'm very jealous of you because when I played through Underworld the mmos.com card didn't support it yet so I didn't get that badass background on my card. :D

yes I am very excited to have her on my background

This game is a classic piece of shit.....The whole game i hit start to skip as much garbage as i could....voted a 3 for difficulty and if i had to rate the game itself id give it a one....I was so happy when i got the platinum it went right from my ps3 to gamefly envelope to the mailbox.....goodbye and good riddance you piece of shit..lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Gave it a 4.. The only thing that slowed me down was the strike commander trophy, and only the desert part of it. I tried about 5 times solo and couldn't get it. so i fired up the 2ed controller and put a rubber band on the R2 button and aimed it inbetween the metal tank trap and the dotted line. (that sems to be where all the tanks went towards duing the final wave). Once the final wave started i put both beams together to make the SUPER beam and it killed all the tanks. It worked only 1 guy passed. Oh,,,and game is shitty

• 2 weeks later...

I am rating this game a 6. For some reason I could just not get the hang of this game. I guess because I wanted the game to be done and over with everytime I turned it on was the reason I died so many times in it. Pretty crappy game if you ask me. It's sad that I might even think about getting the EU version for another plat. At least it won't be such a pain after I have completed the game once.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...