It really isn't that bad.

I quite like this game, before you say its shit and blah blah blah, I guess its one thats hated by most but liked by the minority.

I'm with you! It's no LA Noire, but I had a blast playing it. Especially in co-op with a friend of mine. It felt like an old-school shoot-em-up mixed with Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

I haven't played the game (yet), but I think it's because of what is in the title. G.I. Joe. As far as I know, those were originally the male equivalent of Barbie dolls

I haven't played the game either, but it's in my gamefly queue. I just felt like making a joke. lol

but seriously, I actually enjoyed the movie, and the cartoon wasn't half bad long ago.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I haven't played the game either, but it's in my gamefly queue. I just felt like making a joke. lol

but seriously, I actually enjoyed the movie, and the cartoon wasn't half bad long ago.

I agree completely. The movie was on TV a couple weeks ago, and I really got into it. I wasn't expecting much, because I grew up watching the cartoons, and I specifically remember the cartoon movie, which was amazing and I still need to purchase on DVD. Anyways. Normally movie tie-ins are awful, but I don't watch to judge it too harshly. One of my favourite games on the PS2 was Minority Report. It was absolutely nothing like the movie, but it was a damn fun game. Bad graphics, crappy story, voice actors that sounded like they had recorded in a public bathroom, but that game was brilliant in its execution.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gotta go with pretty bad for the simple fact that the camera is broken. There were many times facing that guy you have to hit from behind where the camera did not rotate. I would have no idea where he was so I just had to pick a spot and run in blindly until the camera finally panned. I died several times like this cause I ran right at em.