Master Agent - Bought everything but no trophy?

MMMG

I collected all the disks in the game and bought everything (every weapon and update) at the end (I even had chips left after that), but I didn't get the Master Agent trophy.

This also happened in my previous playthrough, so I thought I just missed something. But unfortunately I was wrong, since I still didn't get Master Agent after a second playthrough.

I don't understand, because I collected all disks and was able to buy everything. Does anyone know what might have gone wrong? I don't want to go through this game again for nothing...

Stupid me, I forgot to buy all the health upgrades... I assumed that they didn't have to be bought for this trophy, well I was wrong. Finally got the Master Agent trophy now!

Some tips to get this trophy:

- Kill as many enemies possible with your electro whip. When you don't use ammo, boxes drop chips instead of ammo.

- Buy every weapon at the end of the game. For example, when you buy shot bolter somewhere halfway, boxes drop shot bolter ammo sometimes instead of chips.

- Don't buy any health or maps. For the locations of the data disks, just look at the trophy guide.