Finishing Under 8 Hours

Roughdawg4

I was a little skeptical at first trying to finish master agent under 8 hours but it is really easy. I was racing through it and actually finished the game under 5 hours. I skipped most of the discs unless they were really close to my path.

So as a heads up, you don't really need any powerups, but if you want to have all 50 you can do it and still finish in under 8 hours.

• 2 weeks later...
I was a little skeptical at first trying to finish master agent under 8 hours but it is really easy. I was racing through it and actually finished the game under 5 hours. I skipped most of the discs unless they were really close to my path.

So as a heads up, you don't really need any powerups, but if you want to have all 50 you can do it and still finish in under 8 hours.

Can you go on mission select and get all the discs you missed?

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

its not that hard to finish the game under 8 hours, i got it on easy flying trough in 5,5 hours, but later when i was playing on hard and actually collected most chips and credits because i needed to upgrade my weapons for later stages, i finished the game in 7 hours, so even if you aint rushing its still very obtainable

• 7 years later...

I was worried too after reading people’s thoughts. But I completed the game in 9 1/2 hours and that was getting all the 50 disks, and searching lots for chips. This os my last trophy and I’m looking forward to it now, as it should be a breeze :)

• 4 months later...

The main time waster is fighting. You gotta know when to skip a fight. I was surprised by how much you could just run by. Much like my shock at doing the KH1 speedrun. It never occurred to me to just run by things. lol

It's definitely not a stressful speedrun, especially if you do it on easy instead of SA. I did it on SA and still got under 6 hours. And that's with me getting quite a few upgrades [maxed out the plasma gun] and farming the chips to make sure I could buy ammo.

• Like 1