Sharp Shooter help

duck360

I believe all that counts are the projectile weapons, so i think you should use some other guns....I dont understand why this is bein such a pain in the ass for you. I got this on my first playthrough and didnt even really have to do anything special for it....Good luck duck and hopefully you can pull it off...

I believe all that counts are the projectile weapons, so i think you should use some other guns....I dont understand why this is bein such a pain in the ass for you. I got this on my first playthrough and didnt even really have to do anything special for it....Good luck duck and hopefully you can pull it off...

i will try using all the guns now , thanks for your help m8

its going to be my 5th time :mad:

hey guys, this trophy is killing me. played throught the entire game 3 times now and no sharp shooter is the only one i need for platinum. so if i use the cluster riffle and some of the other weapons i should be ok right, i been using mostly the plasma gun. just wanted to make sure thanks

hey guys, this trophy is killing me. played throught the entire game 3 times now and no sharp shooter is the only one i need for platinum. so if i use the cluster riffle and some of the other weapons i should be ok right, i been using mostly the plasma gun. just wanted to make sure thanks

use all the guns

• 1 month later...