Scanner trophy

dAcHrOnIc

Yes, 100 different objects and enemies. You have to be very careful with this one though. Because you can only get it if you scan objects at different points. In the chip manufacturing, there is a room with 3 CD Players, and you ned to fill 3 cores with power generators. The monitor can be scanned 3 different times, one for Monitor (normal), one for Monitor (warning), and one for Monitor (Offline). There are many scenarios where objects can be scanned multiple times. I hated this trophy. Description is too vague.

Yes, 100 different objects and enemies. You have to be very careful with this one though. Because you can only get it if you scan objects at different points. In the chip manufacturing, there is a room with 3 CD Players, and you ned to fill 3 cores with power generators. The monitor can be scanned 3 different times, one for Monitor (normal), one for Monitor (warning), and one for Monitor (Offline). There are many scenarios where objects can be scanned multiple times. I hated this trophy. Description is too vague.

Thanks for the tips man! :)

Yea anytime I went into a new room I would scan anything that was purple. I mean I scanned everything. I thought this trophy was going to be a pain, but I think I got it sometime in the early FBI headquarters levels. I was totally surprised when it popped up. So just be sure to scan EVERYTHING. Enemies, Controls, robot arms, and don't forget pickups like money and different types of ammo pickups, health pickups, etc (Pretty much anything that you can interact with can be scanned).