Worth Getting?

CrazyScorpion

I am a huge fan of any disney, pixar, animated movie games such as Ice Age 3...

So is this game really worth it? Should I rent it or buy it or neither?

I'm not to caring if the trophies are easy or not but just on what the quality of the game is like, is the 3D as cool as everyone's been saying or over rated?

Honestly guys, you really should give this game a try. I found it REALLY fun. While the combat is simple, there is a hell of a lot of it. Enemies attack you in masses, and nearly every room has enemies in it. It also has some of the tightest control i've felt in ages. Really, this resurrected my faith in movie based games. BUT I don't recommend for trophy hunters. It takes minimum of 2 playthroughs, but the Master Agent is seemingly impossible for many people.

Checked the xbox360achievement site too, and people were having problems with that trophy (appears there isn't enough chips in the game for it :))

I give this game a solid 8

I'll wait until a solid walkthrough for trophy hunters comes out...I'm not going to ignore this game that's for sure, but I have other games to complete first. And G-Force isn't like a "first day purchase" for me like Ice Age 3 and Harry Potter.

Maybe I should make a roadmap for this game :)

I've just spent well over 30 hours getting all trophies except one. Why not get a roadmap up for the game

• 2 weeks later...

For a movie game it's really good. Trophies are meh, just take alot of careful searching for Disks and hoarding every single chip to completely upgrade. A level selection screen would be nice as you can't go back and repeat a level, once your beat it you can't go back for things you may have missed so you have to be thorough on every level. You have to beat the game twice (once on any dificulty and once on secret agent) for the beat the game twice trophy and beating the game on secret agent cause you have to unlock secret agent by beating the game.

The 3D is crap. You get those old red/blue 3D glasses that do nothing but give you a headache so you will most likely be playing the game with 3D off. I do recommend at least renting it. I have it on 7 day rental and I'm enjoying it =D