Rate the trophy difficulty.  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.77

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid
Updated average.

Gave it a 4.

Not a hard game but with the lack of level select & how long it takes to finish the game not to mention needing to finish it twice (o more times if need be) is pretty time consuming.

Best kids movie-based game I've played though.

Agree, I actually felt the developers put some effort into this game, not just cashing on the movie's success.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am giving this game a 6. This is one of those games you can't rush through it and expect to plat easily. You have to make sure you check every corner to get all the chips and on top of that make sure one of your playthroughs you need to have great accuracy. Only trophy I almost messed up on was the time playthrough because I had 6 minutes left when I completed the game. I am sure I could of done it faster but after the 3rd time going through the game I was just ready to be done with it.

• 4 weeks later...

I beat this the first week it came out. I was curious about the 3d and was dissapointed. Since there was no guide at the time i had to find everything myself.

Based on that i'd give it a 7 because if you miss just 1 item or come up short when hunting things you have to replay the entire game again since there's no chapter select. That is just rediculous! I had to beat the game 4 times for my plat because of this grrr.

With a guide however, I would rate it a 5, but it's still more than just your typical easy platinum.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I give this a 4/10 using the trophy guide. 80% accuracy was a bit of a hassle having to worry about through the whole playthrough, but managed to get it first try. A bit more time consuming than the average family game, but not terribly long, and thankfully enjoyable for the most part.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...