How easy is this game?

Sympathie

Collecting all the Silver Disks has to be done in one playthrough. You have to beat the game once to unlock a hidden difficulty called Special Agent. There is a hidden trophy to complete the game on Special Agent. You have to beat the game in 8 hours or less, for a trophy. You also must beat the game twice for a trophy. On the harder difficulties 8 hours is calling it close. Plus there is no level select! My suggestion, breeze through the game first on easy (in under 8 hours). Next playthrough, start on Special Agent. Take your time, make sure you collect every disk (remember you can not go back), Collect as many Sabersense points as possible. You will need quite a bit for all your upgrades (which also requires you to collect all Silver Disks). Follow these steps and platinum is yours.

Its pretty easy in terms of combat. Special Agent mode is a bit tough though, especially at the end of the fourth chapter. Massive fight can drain your ammo completely, and the fight throws nearly every type of enemy at you :(

Yah the game is fun but it always seems like you are running out of ammo so use your whip attack as much as possible cuz you really gotta conserve ammo as much as possible....

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about Secret Agent but I'm going through on challenging (hardest difficulty you can play right off the bat) and It's not too hard. Though I'm probably going to have to do 3 playthroughs though. this time around I'm getting all the discs and upgrading everything then I'll do it on secret agent and try to get through it in under 8 hours and if that doesn't work I'll play a third time on easy.