How to easily get 100 kills with all weapons. My tips for Super Agent Speed Run.

Hoodieninja86

WEAPON KILL TROPHIES

Assuming you have every weapon by the time you are at SATTELITE CONTROL.

At the beginning of SATELLITE CONTROL the third level/save in the Satellite Stage. Once you enter through the first door 2 alarm clocks will come let the alarm clock revive a PC. Kill all the other enemies except the PC. Let the PC spawn the Blue Bugs(it's unlimited and super easy to kill). The Blue Bugs count toward the Kills trophy.

It took me a mere few minutes to get all weapon kill trophies.

This will also help you get the incendiary grenade trophy which requires 50 kills. ( just use the unlimited grenade dispenser and kill the blue bugs with the nade)

For Nano Hacker Nano Hack the PC, it will kill the blue bugs.

If you need more ammo run downstairs to the Kiosk and grab more ammo.

Just remember to save your game in that section if you are going for time or 80% accuracy.

Just a side note

1. Freezing Enemies, Flamethrowers, and Nano Hackers don't seem to count toward the 80% accuracy trophy as they are not projectile weapons.

2. The Ball Shooting Segments also do not count toward the 80% accuracy

3. For master agent if you used the Unlimited Chips at the beginning to get at-least 5-7k, so it makes it easier to run through the game and not worry about spending too much time doing so but not needing to get exactly everything. At the end I had a few thousand left. Don't worry about spending it on Maps or Silver Data Discs.

4. if you miss a shot with a weapon don't worry get 10 shots in and it will negate 2 shots you missed.

So with every 10 shots you make you are of course allowed 2 missed shots.

SPEED RUN TIPS

1. while speed running get a few Silver Discs to upgrade Plasma Gun, I had mines maxed out. (you can also get other discs that are close by that could help such as extra health)

2. upgrade your electric whip (this is especially very useful for destroying PC's in 3 hits on super agent 2 on easy)

3.Definitely don't forget to purchase the Nano Hacker It is by far the second most useful weapon in the game. Upgrade it to at-least 4 just to be safe more would be better. You can use this weapon to distract enemies so you can complete your objective much faster and run past them in certain parts. For certain parts where you need to kill enemies using the Nano Hacker is also very effective.

5. Occasionally hit boxes etc... for nano chips, oh and don't hesitate to refill ammo and or health it's worth doing so most of the time since you don't need as many nano chips upgrading.

At the very last level make sure your Nano Hacker ammo is full. In the Last level and part with darwin "satellite" I was able to beat the last part in less than 5 minutes if not much sooner.

Use your Nano Hacker on the first satellite and run in the ball to unlock the opening. You might die right after that but it's okay.

For the second there is a ledge in front of you when you spawn jump to that black ledge and use the Nano Hacker again do the same thing and for the last do the same and run up the middle with your shield and shoot the 3 satellite parts and exit the level.

It sounds confusing but essentially what I did is Nano Hack the satellite for the corresponding objective.

Also if you need help with the heli-pad when you see the satellites use them for a shield makes things much much easier.

With these tips I was able to beat the game in about 4 and a half hours.

Edited by Hoodieninja86

• 7 years later...

WEAPON KILL TROPHIES

At the beginning of SATELLITE CONTROL the third level/save in the Satellite Stage. Once you enter through the first door 2 alarm clocks will come let the alarm clock revive a PC. Kill all the other enemies except the PC. Let the PC spawn the Blue Bugs(it's unlimited and super easy to kill). The Blue Bugs count toward the Kills trophy.

It took me a mere few minutes to get all weapon kill trophies.

This will also help you get the incendiary grenade trophy which requires 50 kills. ( just use the unlimited grenade dispenser and kill the blue bugs with the nade)

For Nano Hacker Nano Hack the PC, it will kill the blue bugs.

Thanks for this tip! I got the flame thrower and the Nano hack trophies doing this. Thanks :)