Overstrike????

SilentShepherd

I assume you are talking about unlocking "Lethal" difficulty. Beating the game on hard unlocks lethal difficulty. Maybe you accidentally selected normal or used chapter select and changed the difficulty without knowing it. It should've unlocked... :think:

na, i beat the game on hard, unlocked Lethal, but no Overstrike trophy, maybe u need to play the game 3 times.....because PS3T.com, say

" Just complete the game on Normal difficulty. Pretty simple. HOWEVER, you must complete the game on Hard to unlock Lethal Difficulty. So you might as well start off there. "

so maybe we do have to play 3 times.....

Silent

na, i beat the game on hard, unlocked Lethal, but no Overstrike trophy, maybe u need to play the game 3 times.....because PS3T.com, say

" Just complete the game on Normal difficulty. Pretty simple. HOWEVER, you must complete the game on Hard to unlock Lethal Difficulty. So you might as well start off there. "

so maybe we do have to play 3 times.....

Silent

This is not true. Me and my partners beat the game on hard first and the overstrike trophy popped. You're not the 1st person this has happened to. The trophy seems simi-glitched. It happened to another friend and his trophy popped while playing lethal. The trophy will pop once you finish a chapter (or chapters) while playing through on lethal.

This is not true. Me and my partners beat the game on hard first and the overstrike trophy popped. You're not the 1st person this has happened to. The trophy seems simi-glitched. It happened to another friend and his trophy popped while playing lethal. The trophy will pop once you finish a chapter (or chapters) while playing through on lethal.

alright no problem, thanks for the info man....

May want to check what difficulty you have for each checkpoint. Thought I finished the game on Hard but for some reason one of the checkpoints listed Easy as the completed difficulty. Played Hard on that chapter and the trophy popped up.

May want to check what difficulty you have for each checkpoint. Thought I finished the game on Hard but for some reason one of the checkpoints listed Easy as the completed difficulty. Played Hard on that chapter and the trophy popped up.

Well how about that......WOW, how in the blue hell you go from beating check point 1 & 2 on hard, and the next one on easy? lol.....and another level on hard, normal, hard.....LOL LAMEEEEEEEEE

I never once changed anything!

Well how about that......WOW, how in the blue hell you go from beating check point 1 & 2 on hard, and the next one on easy? lol.....and another level on hard, normal, hard.....LOL LAMEEEEEEEEE

I never once changed anything!

Glad I could be of assistance. Now if someone could help me out with the ninja trophy I be set :)