About this "valued customer" glitch

Christmaser

I have been trying to get this to work for almost 2 hours now. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have bought every perk 4 times over now. Is there anyone that can help me understand if I am doing this wrong or if the game is just screwing me? Thanks in advance.

From the Trophie Guide, and it works !!

PS3 Instructions:

• Copy your game save (with at least 190,000 Fuse credits) to an USB drive or :psn+: (any storage media will do).
  • To copy your save back out to the XMB. Under the 'Game' tab select 'Saved Data Utility (PS3)' > select your Fuse save and press :triangle: to open the menu. > Select 'Copy'. > Select the destination (USB drive, etc). > Press :cross: to copy the save.
  • Sign out out PSN by scrolling to the ':psn:PlayStation Network' tab, scroll to the top, press :triangle: on the 'Account Management' option, and then select 'Sign Out.'
  • Boot up Fuse > go to the 'Agent' section. > Select any agent, press :triangle: and then :r1: to go into the 'Team Perks' menu. > Buy all 3 levels of the 'Quickdraw' perk. (You can buy whichever perk you want to first, I suggested starting with Quickdraw because it is the most expensive costing 130K more than all others)
  • Sign back into PSN by pressing :ps: and then going to the ':psn:PlayStation Network' tab, scroll to the top and select 'Sign in' (You can also sign in by selecting any of the multiplayer game options or checking the leaderboards).
  • You will now connect to the EA servers. The servers will sync with your current save. The EA servers will now register your newly bought fully upgraded perk as maxed.
  • Quit the game by returning to the XMB. Go to 'Game' tab select 'Saved Data Utility (PS3)' > select your Fuse save and press :triangle: to open the menu. > Select 'Delete.'
  • Now select your backed up save file from the USB drive, :psn+: or whatever storage media you used. > Press :triangle: to open the options menu. > Select 'Copy' and press :cross: to copy the save to your PS3.

• From here you just repeat the above steps until you purchase all of the team perks. But you will need to note all the perks that you've bought because the game will not keep track for you. Once all Team Perks have been bought and you sign in to the EA servers the trophy will pop. Extra: You can use this same process to buy all costumes and gun skills as well.

^what are you saying here? I still never got it to work. The server is not registering that I've bought them after following this guide to the letter many many times.

Lemme help you out...I got confused when I did it also.

Follow the first 5 steps mentioned in the trophy guide. After you sign in, you will still be on the team perks menu and will NOT have connected to EA's servers just for signing into PSN. To connect to EA's servers, press :circle: twice to back out. The connecting to EA's server notification will pop up and your perks that you glitched will be registered on the server.

Now, follow the steps of the trophy guide again, but remember to do what I mentioned above. Hope this helps! ;)

*sigh* It still has not worked for me. I have tried everything suggested but for some reason it just seems like its not sticking to the server. I don't see how I could be the only one thats having a problem with this. When I completely delete all of my saved data to see just what the server is remembering I only have like 4 perks done but like 450,000 credits. I guess I may have messed it up for good because I have tried everything. I have probably wasted more time trying to do this exploit than it would have taken to legitimately grind out the credits. I appreciate everyones help. Thank you.

Hold up. Have you bought every perk and synced it to the EA servers?

If you have, sign into PSN, and start the game. Check your perks...they should all be bought, that is, if you followed the steps correctly. I want to help you because this glitch saves countless hours of grinding.

lol. I really do appreciate your insistence but I can't be bothered to keep wasting time on this. I only need another like 300,000. I have followed the steps perfectly and experimented with countless other ways myself. Nothing seems to be working. Its all good. I'm just hoping I don't get plat-blocked at this point. That would upset me.

You must be doing something wrong. Because if you have 450k still then you are not buying the perks. If you bought them all then when you sign in you should have a negative number of credits. When I did the glitch to buy some costumes, after I signed in I had like -300k credits. Basically if you sign in and you're credit count is still high then you are not buying the perks correctly somehow.

lol. I really do appreciate your insistence but I can't be bothered to keep wasting time on this. I only need another like 300,000. I have followed the steps perfectly and experimented with countless other ways myself. Nothing seems to be working. Its all good. I'm just hoping I don't get plat-blocked at this point. That would upset me.

Roger that. Good luck! ;)

• 4 months later...

I realize this thread is kinda old, but I also could not get the glitch to work. I also spent over 2 hours working on it.

Even though I'm on PS3, I watched the XBOX video and everything matches what I did (platform differences aside), down to the "Connecting to EA servers" followed by "Downloading Data". The middle step, in my case, is definitely NOT actually sync'ing the information. When I do the final sign in at the end, the data downloaded from the EA servers is old. My agents are lower levels than they should be, plus there are no perks added.

Yet just the day prior, another PS3 user I am doing co-op with was able to get it to work just fine.

I'm no stranger to trophy hunting, but in the end it looks like I will have to grind the trophy. Fair warning to fellow trophy hunters looking for a "short" platinum. This one is going to take twice as long as I expected to put into it. :(

One final observation now that I'm done, it looks like my EA server information is "glitched". Since the last post I've been playing every online every day, yet it has not updated since I've tried to force this glitch. A clean download of my EA data still has characters that are not fully leveled, no perks, and no money increase even though all that has been changing for days.

On a good note, just follow the guide's advice and do the Fuse Reactor solo using Naya, over and over again. The 50-75K mentioned in the guide is only true if you never die (I averaged 68K the times I did not die). I'm only an average FPS player and so I normally would die once, which would reset the multiplier thereby drastically reducing down how many credits you make.

I mainly post this to say, that just by playing the game, and all 5-star echelon missions, I was at around 250K when I started for this specific trophy. Since I could not use the glitch, it took me an additional 9 hours to finish it out the remaining 840K. Not so bad across multiple days, plus Echelon mode really is the most fun part of the game. Have fun!

• 2 months later...

Method just worked , got the trophy and i have all perks maxed out and a balance of -900k , should i delete save or keep it?

Lemme help you out...I got confused when I did it also.

Follow the first 5 steps mentioned in the trophy guide. After you sign in, you will still be on the team perks menu and will NOT have connected to EA's servers just for signing into PSN. To connect to EA's servers, press :circle: twice to back out. The connecting to EA's server notification will pop up and your perks that you glitched will be registered on the server.

Now, follow the steps of the trophy guide again, but remember to do what I mentioned above. Hope this helps! ;)

I did what u said and all went well , u were right u need to go back from team perk menu , if u went back before signing in to psn and connecting to ea in regullar menu doesn't work:)Thx again for the big help , saved me hrs of grinding:)

Edited by Xander45
please use the edit function instead of double posting

• 6 months later...

I too had trouble making the glitch work. Much like Scharn I deleted my local save, started the game and let it sync from the EA server: no perks bought, highest character level was 24 (I have Dallas and Naya maxed in reality), however my money was to the tune of 400k which I suspect is around the total I've made until now.

Edit: I've solved it (took 3 hours ffs) and believe to have found the reason. If you EVER play offline, it breaks the Origin sync, perhaps there's an internal checksum in the file? From that point on, the servers might sync parts of your progress, but even for a character to rise levels is highly uncommon.

In this situation you need to backup your PLAY save to another USB or cloud, delete it from the console, and start the game without a save. Fuse automatically downloads the SYNC save from Origin. If you don't have the money pool you need yet (a minimum of 190k for quickdraw, 100k for prototype suits, 60k for other perks) you must farm Echelon on that save while connected to PSN.

Then you follow the usual instructions: backup your SYNC save (note: do NOT overwrite your PLAY save). Now go offline, purchase, go online, quit, restore backup, rinse and repeat. The changes will now stick due to using the SYNC save.

There is no going back once you glitch, because your money will go in the red. Buy everything you think you might want. After having glitched to your liking, restore your PLAY save and start the game. Voila.

Edited by ars

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

FYI: If you try this on PS3 and you can not sign in while in the game, then go the following route:

1. Copy a save with 190k to the cloud or a usb stick

2. Sign off, start the game offline.

3. Go to ''agent' and buy 3 perks to level 3 (= spend all your money) and wait until the saving symbol in the top right disappears

4. Quit the game

5. Sign into PSN

6. Start the game while being online/ signed in

7. Let the game connect you to the EA servers (Let the EA servers synchronize your data)

(You will now see, if you look at the 'agent' tab, that all your bought perks will add up, and later you will have a negative money amount (e.g. 300,000) )

9. Quit the game.

10. Reload your 190k save from the cloud.

11. Repeat steps 2-10

(did it on PS3 Dec. 2017)

Edited by servus99