Q on coop and difficulty

Berny18

Has anyone tried out the following scenario:

Player 1 has unlocked lethal difficulty.

Player 2 and 3 have completed the game on normal but not unlocked lethal.

Player 4 has not completed campaign yet.

Player 1 hosts the game, sets the difficulty to lethal and invites 2,3 and 4 to the game.

Will everyone get credit for finishing on lethal, thus unlocking the trophy at the end?

And if it is possible would anyone who has lethal unlocked invite to a coop game?

(I even read rumors that once you are invited to a lethal game the difficulty in the menu stays lethal as long as you don´t change it - although you have not unlocked it regularly).

I can confirm that even if someone did not beat the game on hard and they join a lethal game they will get credit for finishing the chapters/checkpoints on lethal. But I can't say if the lethal trophy will pop. I don't see why not, though. All you have to do is finish each chapter on lethal and as long as you beat the game once then trophies are no longer disabled. I say go for it.

I already tested this scenario. Even if you've have never played the game before you can still get invited to a lethal difficulty game. Character level, xp, skills and perks will still work. If you get invited and join a lethal difficulty game you should get a message on screen that says: the person you have joined is further that you in the game or something like that. The mission progress will Not be saved and trophies related to missions will Not unlock.

Edited by Insane098