Can't 5-star Raven Facility!

And808

I've played Raven Facility in Echelon mode 10 straight times with a great co-op group. Each time completing all bonus objectives and after Wave 12 having the results screen clearly say 5 stars. But it's still not registering on my service record. It's my last map but the trophy still won't unlock! :(

Anyone else run into this? Any suggestions would be appreciated (short of deleting my save and doing it from scratch. Again.) :think:

Thanks guys. I was able to get it. I played with another PSN friend as the host, and the trophy popped after Wave 12. I was so happy. :D This game has a few glitches here and there but thankfully mine didn't end up being trophy-breaking. But a very fun game nonetheless. :banana:

recommendation is to make sure you are starting from wave 1 in MP. That happened to me but with the first mission:whistle:
I noticed this was why it wasn't unlocking for me either. Sometimes I would jump into mid-match and it would count the 5-stars shown on the results screen, while other times it wouldn't. I hosted a match on the stage I needed, thinking I should try completing a full 12 wave match and it counted the 5-stars. It took me about my third run on the map I needed to figure this out.

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same issue with Raven Facility and can't seem to get the 5 stars to register. What's weird is that my 4 star is showing and that game I jumped in around Wave 8. My latest 5 star happened when I got in on Wave 3. Very frustrating considering that each day passes less and less players are playing this game.

• 6 months later...