Rate the trophy difficulty.  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy
    • 10 - Very hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.69

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

No voting for me yet but just and FYI: All the "open X world" trophies are easy and if you finish the game you'll get all of those except for the one that requires that you open the special world... but that one is easy as well since you only need another 100 pills once you have enough to finish the game.

Now, the trophy for all the pills is just time consuming which isn't so bad BUT the one for all perfect runs will take you an extra 2-3 hours, and theone for using stop less than 22 times in the last level requires that you make seemingly impossible jumps without using stop to boost your jump and rewind like crazy to get each jump to be perfect. To finish the last level you usually need 30-35 stops so bringing down that number to only 22 is something that no one has yet achieved.

Overall, this game is a must buy for anyone that loves physics-based puzzle games and since it's only $10 you'll get enough out of it.

Havent voted yet, but this is not an easy 100%.

As mentioned above. The open all words are kinda easy, then the collect all pills is a bit harder. I haven't played enough to open the special world, so don't know how hard that trophy is gonna be.

However, finishing the game with a perfect run on every damn level o.O World 0 to 4 are kinda easy to perfect, but afterwards. Ill probably get a Mirros Edge dejavu trying to get this trophy!

Finished the game with 959 pills and got all but the last 3 trophies. If you want to read a review for the game you can go here:

Official Review: Funky Lab Rat « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net

I had a blast playing this, but the perfect run, all pills and "less than 22 stops" trophies are going to be very, very hard to obtain.

I think getting all pills is doable (I'm still missing 2 in level 7-8, but I hope I can figure out how to get them soon).

However, the "less than 22 stops" one seems quite tough (didn't try to get it yet though), and the "perfect run" looks impossible... some levels in world 8 and 9 are just crazy...

Edit: ok, finally found out how to get all the pills and the "Finisher" trophy :D I'll be taking a break before trying to get the "no pause" and the "perfect run" trophies though :/

Edited by mstarsup5

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...