The People That Made This Game Can Rot In Hell

RedEye420

This rant will be short but sweet:

I am so sick of these stupid pointless fucking vista points being placed at the top of some stupid-ass 'gobble-a-dick' mountain that you can barely get up and only from one special spot. Ridiculously unneeded to have this many mountains in one game. NO ONE CARES! I hate the person/s that designed this stupid shit. They deserve someone to stick a 'johnson' in their eye sockets.....otherwise known as a skull-fuck.

Aside from that shit I actually like playing the races in this game. It's too bad somebody let Helen Keller design the environment.

EDIT: No offense meant to anybody who likes the mountains and/or vista points. It's just my opinion and a rant always makes me feel better. I mean no insults to anybody unless you are the person who decided on the vista point locations. Then.....well then I would like to ask you to direct your eyes upward.

Edited by RedEye420

Ahhh. Glad you've finally come to your senses mate!

Its good to let it out! Take a look at mine in the difficulty poll! :p

Yes I could deny it no longer. Aboslutely ruthless with the collectible location. If I see another friggin' mountain I'm gonna stuff a puppy into a potato gun and shoot a kitten with it. Thank GOD for the DustBowl region. It's the only thing keeping me sane right now.

Edited by RedEye420

HAHAHA LMAO. That actually made my day. Its one of those that you see forum members quoting in their sigs

HAHAHA glad you enjoyed it, bro. Myself, I always join those type of posts as well....maybe because I can feel the pain....I've been through Video Game RAGE!

I'm honored to have been immortalized in your signature. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

EDIT: No offense meant to anybody who likes the mountains and/or vista points. It's just my opinion and a rant always makes me feel better. I mean no insults to anybody unless you are the person who decided on the vista point locations. Then.....well then I would like to ask you to direct your eyes upward.

you should see one of my rants over in the Cabela's forum

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/cabelas-big-game-hunter-2010/31061-cabelas-big-game-hunter-2010-trophy-guide-3.html

• 2 weeks later...

The people that designed Zero G can rot in hell. Seriously, of all the 190 challenges the ones with this horrible, horrible GOLF CART were giving me most trouble. Especially some of the Blitzes where you had to troddle through offroad paths... The car just swerved to grass, constantly!

Thankfully I'm officially done with the game, only the online trophies remain and so far no one has come to get rid of this game once and for all. It was ok I guess, the world was beautiful.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

In my oppinion the game should be a little shorter! 190 challenges, 216 stars, 30 online wins and 95 vista points.... that takes forever!

I played the game for over 55 hours now, and I still need 40 challenges, 15 vista points and all the online trophies!!! blaaah

• 1 month later...

F**K THIS GAME!! This is a horrible game in my opinion, almost as bad as TDU2. Can't change the sensitivity on the controller. The endless amount of glitching is just pissing me off. I am tired of winning challenges and it telling me I lost. They could of been some better trophies other than 216 stars and 190 challenges. Maybe provide a vehicle capable of climbing a mountain to reach your bs vista point. FML!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What I actually love about this game is the environment (not how it looks or anything, hell no what do I look like? A drunk?) and even though the whole map is one bloody wasteland of emptiness I just like cruising just a massive terrain. THIS was the only thing that kept in the game for the platinum.

But my biggest complaint is the sheer map size to content ratio. The map is huge sure, but there is nothing bloody in it!! Stupid vista points are rather pointless, but I just don't see why they made a big map and then put shit all in it. If this is the apocalypse where are all the bloody cities? Oh ya you mean that one measly city you cannot even go to because its in ocean of all places?

Fail.

Cheers, brrnout

Edited by Brrnout

• 1 year later...
This rant will be short but sweet:

I am so sick of these stupid pointless fucking vista points being placed at the top of some stupid-ass 'gobble-a-dick' mountain that you can barely get up and only from one special spot. Ridiculously unneeded to have this many mountains in one game. NO ONE CARES! I hate the person/s that designed this stupid shit. They deserve someone to stick a 'johnson' in their eye sockets.....otherwise known as a skull-fuck.

Aside from that shit I actually like playing the races in this game. It's too bad somebody let Helen Keller design the environment.

YES!! I totally agree. I tried over 1h to get a singel vista point in "Dead lady's lake" (Crop cycle). and when i nearly was on top the game freezed:mad::mad: i have 5 trophies left for the plat, and i dont enjoy it..