Rate the trophy difficulty.  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.26

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

If difficulty has nothing to do with amount of time played, then this is essentially an easy platinum. It will take you 100 hours or more, but even the expert events are beatable.

Mind you, i dont agree with the theory that time consuming doesn't = difficult. The way i see it, time consuming trophies like the ones featured in FUEL are alot harder than some of the more technical skill involved trophies in other games.

There wont be a single person that buys this game cause its an easy platty. Theres one thing i am sure about, "if you get a fuel platty, you earned it"...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I voted it a 4

I genuinely applaude anybody who've platinum'd this game LEGITIMATELY, to have played through the pain, the amount of time needed, and just general frustration.

I never thought a game could ever be as bad as this. The record for biggest playing area was never broken before for a reason. Whoever thought it was fun to drive for hours without seeing anything of interest? What is there to do in this game really? Online is crap, the race physics are appalling, the rubber band A.I concept worked for Mario Cart, mainly because you have mushrooms and guerillas driving go-carts and its so far from reality that its fun.

If there wasn't trophies for this, I would have probably played it for an hour, then sanded the disc down so that no-one can ever go through the torture that I have.

This has been the hardest game for me to platinum so far. Not difficulty-wise not time consuming-wise, but the fact that I get bored within literally minutes of inserting the disc makes every second of gameplay an insane grind. I would rather NOOSE 8 hours a day on GTA than play this game for 10 minutes. I'd rather watch grass grow, watch paint dry and yank my own teeth out with a pair of rusty pliers while standing naked on a stage in front of thousands of people, broadcasted around the world, than play this game

I've just finished a session of this game incase you can't tell by the upbeat tone of this post.

Edited by avfc52
Added the word 'Legitimately' for all you hacking fuckers out there

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went with a 6. Some of the races and challenges can be hard at times, but there not impossiable. I used the valkyrie on the offroad challanges (dustburner on the Ranier Peak Blitz) and the slipstream on the asphault ones. The motorcycles make it much eaiser to pass and take short cuts tru the woods.

For the hard to reach vistas i used the kightmare..it's slow but has the best grip i found. My total time played was 47 hours which is alot for a game that is very repetitive.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave it a 5. It's not overly difficult, but time consuming. Between the rubberband AI (who somehow beat you with 10 meters left), the Vista Points that take forever to get to and the near vertical cliff faces you have to drive up to get them and the freaking Blitz challenges you can easily break one or two controllers. Platted this thing last night and one of my friend's first comments was "where is the shotgun, this thing is getting destroyed".

• 3 weeks later...