Complete the Movements territory 10

Sanctuary

Create a sanctuary for the tribe 20

Gauntlet

Complete every challenge 20

Green Thumb

Cover each territory with vegetation 20

Last Breath

Complete every challenge, every territory, the Memory and every secondary objective 50

Krakatau

Absorb a massive amount of lava during the game 10

Memories found

Complete the Memory of the tribe 20

Powermonger

Use the powers of the Breath 100 times 10

Amazon

Uproot and replant 100 trees during the game 10

Safe journey

Finish the story mode without losing more than 5 villages

Succes Full - From Dust Achievements

To learn about the Game

From Dust: The best new sandbox game of 2011? , From Dust PS3 Previews | GamesRadar

Edited by GODCHILD1020

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Is this going to be on the PSN store? anyone know?

It is going to be in the PSN store on 24th of September.In the game you have the power to pick up elements as dust, lava and water.

with these elements you can make passageways for your tribe to expand.

its sounds simple but it is a beautiful game!

The only hard trophy with the story seems like it's going to be the don't let 5 villages get destroyed trophy. The other story based ones seem fine.

I've moved onto the 3rd area and already had 2 villages die. I'll definitely have to replay it I guess... Depending on how the rest of the play through goes.

It's super fun, but unfortunately some of the stuff isn't explained until it's just a bit too late.

The only hard trophy with the story seems like it's going to be the don't let 5 villages get destroyed trophy.

I've moved onto the 3rd area and already had 2 villages die. I'll definitely have to replay it I guess...

Quick question with that - is it possible to save a game, then restart from the saved game if things go bad? Because having to play through the whole game again.... geesh. The villagers must know a song to repel the great Pain in the Butt Restart. I've only played the demo, wasn't sure if the game is worth it... but if there's no save game feature, this could be a real downer.

Quick question with that - is it possible to save a game, then restart from the saved game if things go bad? Because having to play through the whole game again.... geesh. The villagers must know a song to repel the great Pain in the Butt Restart. I've only played the demo, wasn't sure if the game is worth it... but if there's no save game feature, this could be a real downer.

I'll have to check on that. After my second village got wiped out I cut the game off. It's really fun though... :D

• 3 weeks later...